Amazon has the Newman's Own Organics Pop's Corn, Organic Microwave Popcorn, Light Butter, 3-Count, 8.4-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12) for $11 - 5% off with Subscribe & Save (can cancel at any time) = $10 with free shipping. That's about $0.28 per box. 95% organic popcorn has no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.

  • Was this useful?
    Voting ...
    0 0
    nextel2010 Ben's cred: 114
    Posted 4:57 pm PDT 09/19/13

    95% organic....what's the other 5%? The GMO portion of the kernel?

Already a member? Sign in below.

Forgot Password?
Sign in with Facebook

Registration takes seconds! Once registered you�ll have members only access to:

  • Deal Alert email notifications
  • Giveaways for the hottest products
  • Newsletter for events and holiday promotions
  • Deal comments and discussions
  • The best deal community, ever
or
    1. $0
    2. $4
    3. $8
    4. $11
    1. $11
    2. $10
    3. $10
    Ben's Price
    • 36-count Newman's Organics Microwave Popcorn $10 at Amazon
    • $10
    • 36-count Newman's Organics Microwave Popcorn $11 at Amazon
    • $11
X Close

The best deals, product reviews, and giveaway announcements emailed directly to you!

Sign up now for the Ben's Bargains newsletter!

Email address is not valid

X Close

Thanks! You can also register an account with us to be eligible for Giveaway Entries, Deal Alerts, and Comments.