Ben's Bargains Serving Fresh Deals 24/7
Fredericks.com has their Best of Summer Sale through July 1st. Discounts of $10 off $75, $20 off $100, and $40 off $150 are available. No coupon code required, coupon is automatically applied at checkout.

  • Was this useful?
    Voting ...
    0 0
    m0f0 Ben's cred: 761
    Posted 11:32 am PDT 06/13/08

    australopithecus wrote:
    m0f0 felt insulted how ComebackJack ignored a fourth group which m0f0 and other trolls belongs. m0f0 felt so angry being left out, he had to come out from his 2-3 weeks of troll tent seclusion and correct that error.


    I've just been reading some of your recent posts. The ones that I find especially amusing are those where you claim not to troll or attack anyone without them attacking you first that day.

    Apparently, you are somewhat of a liar.

    *smirk*

  • Was this useful?
    Voting ...
    0 0
    JediKnight Ben's cred: 561
    Posted 11:42 am PDT 06/13/08

    m0f0 wrote:
    Although it is somewhat illogical, the fact is that most homo bashing Baptist preacher types end up being faggots and / or child coach themselves. The same goes for homo hating politicians, they're all coach their Congressional pages, or getting arrested for trying to suck off a cop in a airport toilet.

    That said, the scientific fact is that bacon pot pie are merely genetic mutations. The sooner they are eliminated from the gene pool, the better. *smirk*

    To be impartial, don't forget about some Catholic priests.

  • Was this useful?
    Voting ...
    0 0
    Fuck_You_Too Ben's cred: 4
    Posted 11:45 am PDT 06/13/08

    i am so tired of you insects sniping at each other. take it outside and finish it like men. losers

  • Was this useful?
    Voting ...
    0 0
    m0f0 Ben's cred: 761
    Posted 11:48 am PDT 06/13/08

    JediKnight wrote:
    m0f0 wrote:
    Although it is somewhat illogical, the fact is that most homo bashing Baptist preacher types end up being faggots and / or child coach themselves. The same goes for homo hating politicians, they're all coach their Congressional pages, or getting arrested for trying to suck off a cop in a airport toilet.

    That said, the scientific fact is that bacon pot pie are merely genetic mutations. The sooner they are eliminated from the gene pool, the better. *smirk*

    To be impartial, don't forget about some Catholic priests.


    That's a good point. OK, so basically all religious people that claim to be good people. Catholic Priests, and there was that Hindu guru dude recently that was arrested for child coach.

    Anyway, eliminate them all from the gene pool. That's the best thing for all concerned.

    *smirk*

  • Was this useful?
    Voting ...
    0 0
    australopithecus Ben's cred: 205
    Posted 11:53 am PDT 06/13/08

    #21 Thanks for pointing that out, but the fact is you were long gone when I made that promise to nuisance_sucks and milf_hunter. Since you cannot wait to join your h0m0 groups, I'm more than happy to oblige and put you in their group. From now on, there will be 3. Just make sure you're able to control your trollmates. milf_hunter complained that I attacked him yesterday without him attacking me first. Sometimes it's milf_hunter first, sometimes it's nuisance_sucks first. Maybe tomorrow it will be you who attacks me first. Frankly I don't care. I've been trying to explain this to them and I will repeat this to you to save you time. Since you 3 are tent trollmates, I expect all of you to refrain each other from attacking me. If you don't feel you're up to the extra responsibility, I can also remove you from their group.

  • Was this useful?
    Voting ...
    0 0
    m0f0 Ben's cred: 761
    Posted 12:13 pm PDT 06/13/08

    #25, like I give a burp what you think or do. Do what you feel you gotta do, tough guy. It makes no difference to me. *smirk*

  • Was this useful?
    Voting ...
    0 0
    horndoggy1l Ben's cred: 76
    Posted 12:16 pm PDT 06/13/08

    m0f0 wrote:
    CombatJack wrote:
    Whoa, you haven't gotten the banhammer yet?


    And why would I get banned? I am merely here to talk about the great deals that Ben posts on this website? I provide wholly accurate, unbiased, and helpful information for everyone.

    CombatJack wrote:
    To answer the question, I fall into the third category.


    Are you sure about that?

    *smirk*


    I guess you missed getting pwned by Fuji F31fd, F50fd, Valentine Radar, and Blu-ray. It's so sad you get pwned by an ape on your first day back from 49 days of hiding in a troll tent. Extra helping hands won't help nuisance_sucks and milf_hunter. They are already pwned into oblivion on bensbargains. I can't believe you would voluntarily join the most pwned group on bensbargains.

  • Was this useful?
    Voting ...
    0 0
    m0f0 Ben's cred: 761
    Posted 12:29 pm PDT 06/13/08

    Removed by forum Administrator

  • Was this useful?
    Voting ...
    0 0
    fuckbilltang Ben's cred: 200
    Posted 12:58 pm PDT 06/13/08

    HAHA! I love that m0f0 is back. #28, you've been missed greatly, as you can see. Can we expect your return to be permanent or is this just a stop on your worldwide tour?

  • Was this useful?
    Voting ...
    0 0
    m0f0 Ben's cred: 761
    Posted 1:21 pm PDT 06/13/08

    burp wrote:
    HAHA! I love that m0f0 is back. #28, you've been missed greatly, as you can see. Can we expect your return to be permanent or is this just a stop on your worldwide tour?


    I'm not sure. I don't really like to plan these types of things too far ahead of time. *smirk*

  • Was this useful?
    Voting ...
    0 0
    Anonymous Ben's cred: 1677690
    Posted 2:10 pm PDT 06/13/08

    Removed by forum Administrator

  • Was this useful?
    Voting ...
    0 0
    khyria1 Ben's cred: 2
    Posted 3:53 pm PDT 06/15/08

    Lol to #s 10 and 11.

Already a member? Sign in below.

Forgot Password?
Sign in with Facebook

Registration takes seconds! Once registered youll have members only access to:

  • Deal Alert email notifications
  • Giveaways for the hottest products
  • Newsletter for events and holiday promotions
  • Deal comments and discussions
  • The best deal community, ever
or