Ends today. Audible is offering a $10 credit for every 4 audiobooks purchased (with a "regular" price of $14.95+) and up to a $20 credit max. You can fulfill the requirement for the $20 credit by purchasing the required 8 audiobooks from Amazon.com (same company) for free. If you love classic novels and have the patience, follow these steps:
- 1. Sign in at Audible.com with your Amazon account info.
- 2. You must be a member to receive the $20 credit, or you can sign up for a free one-month trial first (or afterwards - works both ways).
- 3. Purchase at least 8 of these free classic Kindle books from this Amazon.com page. (Or search for them directly on Audible.com. These Kindle books had a "regular" price over $14.95.) Select a book and then click "Buy now with 1-Click."
- 4. After you click "Buy now," you will see Whispersync for Voice on the next page. Click "Buy at Audible.com" for $0.00. You will then see the audiobook version appear in your Audible.com shopping cart. (Some of them are voiced by actors like Anne Hathaway and Elijah Wood.)
- 5. Go back to this Amazon.com page and repeat steps #2 and #3 for the rest of the books. (I recommend you open up a new tab or window for each book you buy.)
- 6. Once you have at least 8 of these books in your Audible.com shopping cart, click "Next Step." Enter your address information.
- 7. On the final checkout page, the total will be $0. Click "Complete Purchase" and the free audiobooks will download.
- 8. On the Audible.com homepage, you will see a message stating the $20 double rewards credit will be added to your account on 12/6. The banner will appear on the left side of the page (screenshot).
Deal has expired