Ben's Bargains Forum Index
< Back to Ben's Bargains
Ben's Bargains
Where ghetto dogs come for the lowdown on forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Electronics Expo

View previous topic :: View next topic  
#0 keifer_1950

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:21 pm    Post subject: Electronics Expo Reply with quote

Is anyone else having a problem trying to buy the Denon AVR3311CI from Electronics Expo? I placed my order on November 8th and am still getting "waiting for delivery from manufacturer" from them. Seems a bit fishy? Can anyone else elaborate?
Sponsor
#1 dave_c

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it was featured on Ben's as a Deal you might ask in that topic.

Have you tried to email or call them? Has your credit card actually been charged yet? If it has been charged I would hurry up and contact them and if you don't hear back by Friday I would consider contacting the credit card company to reverse the charges.

There are lots of reports on resellerratings.com of people ordering things that looked like they were in stock but were not. In this day and age that is inexcusable, I suspect what Electronics Expo might be doing is trying to make a volume purchase after enough orders pile up, BUT I could be wrong. Either way you shouldn't continue to wait if your CC has been charged.
#2 keifer_1950

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Dave.
No, my CC hasn't been charged and they keep telling me that the discount will be honored so maybe your suggestion of piling up orders to get a volume buy could be right. Because the price they were quoting was a "hell of a deal"!
I tried calling Denon this morning to see if there was a shortage but no one in their sales group was answering the phone. I'll wait until afrter "black Friday" and see what happens along with keeping an eye on my CC to make sure it doesn't get charged.
Th is outcome should be very interesting!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ben's Bargains Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: