Ben's Bargains Forum Index
< Back to Ben's Bargains
Ben's Bargains
Where ghetto dogs come for the lowdown on forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ben - Option to block expired items?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ben's Bargains Forum Index -> Feature Request
View previous topic :: View next topic  
#0 ajboots3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:48 am    Post subject: Ben - Option to block expired items? Reply with quote

Please provide a way to block expired items, for those of us who sometimes browse past the last 12 hours worth of postings. I searches can exclude expired items. I'd like a toggle choice in my profile.

My cynical/business side says this might hurt your income, since some fruitless clicks are nonetheless money-makers, but still ...
Sponsor
#1 dave_c

Location: Under a shade tree in a green meadow next to a bubbling brook

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edit: See travelinrob's post, though it only works on the homepage deal listings not the Hot Deal forums and it only works if someone knows the deal has expired and marked it as such.

Fruitless clicks don't matter, pay per click pretty much went away a few years ago.

Last edited by dave_c on Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total
#2 travelinrob

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:52 am    Post subject: Expired Items Reply with quote

If you click where it says "Currently Displaying- No Filters Set" under "Featured Ben's Bargains Offers" at the top center, a filters list will appear. On the right bottom of the list is a checkbox to display expired items. Simply uncheck this box.

Rob
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ben's Bargains Forum Index -> Feature Request All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: