Ben's Bargains Forum Index
< Back to Ben's Bargains
Ben's Bargains
Where ghetto dogs come for the lowdown on forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

focalprice.com - watch out

View previous topic :: View next topic  
#0 bmcvay

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:43 am    Post subject: focalprice.com - watch out Reply with quote

Watch out for these guys! I purchased a what was supposedly a great deal from them, item apparently was shipped on 3/7. As of today 4/3 I have not received anything. The tracking site they provide is useless. Whenever I attempt to track, it comes back with a response in Chinese, which when translated says something like the server is overloaded and to try again later. It ALWAYS says that, regardless of time or day. I requested cancelation & refund today so will update when I have more.
Sponsor
#1 ericleem

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 1:24 pm    Post subject: Re: focalprice.com - watch out Reply with quote

i have same situation now,,,, i didn't get my stuff so far.., i ordered it over one month ago,,, i couldn't give my son's birthday gift,,,to him...
also i am very angry about the ben's bargains ,,, when i check focalprice.com so many customer had same experience like us,,, we have to do something to protect another victim
#2 dave_c

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always assume anything shipping from China (Hong Kong, etc) will take a minimum of 4 weeks and a longer delay if they run short on stock or if it's on or the next few weeks after the Chinese New Year holiday season.

My general feeling is that they cut some corners to lower their prices and one of the ways they do so is in customer service and shipping speed. If you stop and think about it, sometimes it is a bit amazing that they can deliver something to you from the other side of the world with a total cost including shipping that is less than you would have to pay for shipping alone to send the same, but empty, padded envelope to your next door neighbor using USPS.

... but yeah, don't order anything from overseas if you really need it in the next month or two, except when the item states it ships from their US warehouse.
#3 zzyzx

Location: On Patrol in Dave's Tactical Neighborhood Toilet Papering Squad

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

focalprice.com: Where the price are so ridiculously low, you're lucky if you get anything at all...

Last edited by zzyzx on Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
#4 beehunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i bought from them, took forever to get it.....patience luke...
#5 KillerJello

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would not trust that company, I purchased items from them and never received anything.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ben's Bargains Forum Index -> Reviews All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: