Ben's Bargains Forum Index
< Back to Ben's Bargains
Ben's Bargains
Where ghetto dogs come for the lowdown on forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Show Deals since last visit

View previous topic :: View next topic  
#0 networkn

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:28 am    Post subject: Show Deals since last visit Reply with quote

Hi There!

I check with BB several times a day, but often forget which ones I have looked at. Is there a way to have new deals since last visit tagged in some way as "new" or a different colour?

Also anyone know how often Amazon posts $2 Albums? I missed the last lot, but I am really bummed and would have grabbed quite a few? New Years perhaps?

Thanks.
Sponsor
#1 Bens_Admin

Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi networkn,

Sorry but at present we have no site functionality that would do what you're looking for. The closest thing we have to that is if you browse the deals in the Hot Deals forum, then unread posts will have an orange icon to the left of them, except this doesn't always track very well, some posts you haven't read may not have the orange icon, and reading the deal on the homepage instead of in the Hot Deals forum won't remove the orange icon, and new replies to a topic will reproduce the orange icon.

http://bensbargains.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=1

If enough people post that they want a feature like this then I'll see what can be done.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ben's Bargains Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: