Ben's Bargains Forum Index
< Back to Ben's Bargains
Ben's Bargains
Where ghetto dogs come for the lowdown on forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Black Friday

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ben's Bargains Forum Index -> Feature Request
View previous topic :: View next topic  
#0 McKeeganWRX

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:49 pm    Post subject: Black Friday Reply with quote

Black Friday sites tend to get their leaked ads taken down by the various stores rather quickly. Is Ben's Bargains going to archive any of the leaked BF ads or in any other way offer a F ads solution?
Sponsor
#1 toddsucks2

oink
oink

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Black Friday Reply with quote

McKeeganWRX wrote:
Black Friday sites tend to get their leaked ads taken down by the various stores rather quickly. Is Ben's Bargains going to archive any of the leaked BF ads or in any other way offer a F ads solution?

No. Ben doesn't have time for that kind of nonsense. Just buy a burp GPS unit already. He's got to move 50 by Friday.

sincerely,
toddsucks
#2 McKeeganWRX

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Black Friday Reply with quote

toddsucks2 wrote:
McKeeganWRX wrote:

No. Ben doesn't have time for that kind of nonsense. Just buy a burp GPS unit already. He's got to move 50 by Friday.

sincerely,
toddsucks

You do suck, don't you? I'm unsure of how a GPS unit will help with archiving BF advertisements, but I'm sure you'll be more than willing to tell me what to do with said GPS unit. Allow me to cut you off at the head; No thank you, I'm not freaky like that.

Enjoy misery!
#3 toddsucks2

oink
oink

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Black Friday Reply with quote

McKeeganWRX wrote:
You do suck, don't you? I'm unsure of how a GPS unit will help with archiving BF advertisements, but I'm sure you'll be more than willing to tell me what to do with said GPS unit. Allow me to cut you off at the head; No thank you, I'm not freaky like that.

Enjoy misery!

I'm not todd, you retodd. Buy a GPS unit so Ben gets a cut and then use it to get directions to the Hot Place. Once there, roast for...hmm, how about eternity? Does that work for you?

sincerely,
toddsucks
#4 ironman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Works for me !

Twisted Evil
#5 m0f0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Black Friday Reply with quote

McKeeganWRX wrote:
Black Friday sites

What is it with all the racism, lately? Ben should ban this thumbplum asap. *smirk*
#6 june

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Black Friday Reply with quote

m0f0 wrote:
McKeeganWRX wrote:
Black Friday sites

What is it with all the racism, lately? Ben should ban this thumbplum asap. *smirk*

m0f0, you should add yourself and your groupies to your top 10 list. It's so sad that a genuine post got high jacked.

Ben should put some guideline for posting. With all the money he is making, there should be some kind of forum control.
:(
#7 m0f0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Black Friday Reply with quote

june wrote:
m0f0

June, thank-you for your post. I have thought long and hard in regards to my reply.

june wrote:
you should add yourself

That is patently absurd because, as everyone knows, every single one of my posts is 100% informative, factual, and truthful.

june wrote:
and your groupies

My groupies? What on earth are you wittering on about?

june wrote:
to your top 10 list.

Actually, thanks to the worthless contribution to these forums that aptly describes your post, I've gone ahead and added you to my Current Top 10 List of People Ben Should Ban For Not Posting in a Constructive or Informative Manner.

june wrote:
It's so sad that a genuine post got high jacked.

It's so sad that you are so illiterate that you do not know how to spell hijacked.

june wrote:
Ben should put some guideline for posting.

That's just dumb. Are people so weak that they need to be protected from mere harmless words?

june wrote:
With all the money he is making

He is far too busy spending it on fast cars, and even faster women to be concerned with such trivialities.

june wrote:
there should be some kind of forum control.

Actually, there is. I have seen it.

june wrote:
Sad

*smirk*
#8 nuisance

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Removed by forum Administrator
#9 andrekw

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black Friday.
#10 m0f0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andrekw wrote:
Black Friday.

Why do you hate the blacks so much? Come on now, it's the 21st century, you should all be seeing beyond the dark color of negroes. *smirk*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ben's Bargains Forum Index -> Feature Request All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: