Joined: 24 Nov 2008
|Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:28 pm Post subject: Razer Diamondback and Diamondback 3G
- nice weight, will work for either right or left hand
- the oversized buttons allow for good "clickage" and the side buttons are useful and programmable
- instant plug and play work, no need to worry about installing drivers
- the light emitting from the sides is very little, seems like most of it comes from the scroll wheel
- although there are buttons on both the inside [near the pointer finger] and outside [near the middle] of the mouse, i seldom find myself using the outside buttons
- cannot change the weight like with some of hte microsoft/logitec mice
Overall: i have used both the 3g and non-3g diamondbacks, there doesnt seem to be a huge difference in weight / usage between the two, the visual difference is that non 3g diamondbacks have a lot more light eminatting from them.
Good mouse, would recommend if you're not looking to shell out $60 for a nice gaming mouse, i tried to switch back to my old logitec and i just couldn't stand not using hte razer.