Ben's Bargains Forum Index
< Back to Ben's Bargains
Ben's Bargains
Where ghetto dogs come for the lowdown on forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

he 162 “THE PLYWOOD COFFIN”

View previous topic :: View next topic  
#0 Rivarage

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:40 pm    Post subject: he 162 “THE PLYWOOD COFFIN” Reply with quote

Taken off topic from
http://bensbargains.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=110719&highlight=

he162 wrote:
See the problem is that you made up most of that. You made up the p51 story, 20mm is a cannon and you may want to check your facts about the messiness or did you mean the mess they create. Then this little gem "engineering prowess were in very short supply"? Thats just laughable what was operation paper clip all about then? No P51 ever saw a 162, lecht was overrun by the British in may. Then this one "they lost the thirteen He-162s and ten pilots." The thirteen 162s? Ok at this point its plain you are the troll here. Making things up wont work for you with me. Google he162, go look at the 162 hanging in all the best aeronautic museums. I think one of them is called The Smithsonian something? The plane did go on with the top ace of ww2 to create the Israeli air force. Dont be mislead just research it if you want, its pretty interesting and will lead you to new knowledge not jr. college. Trolls try to mislead and lie, and cause clogs in our threads. Maybe you want to be the first operational male tampon.

http://www.google.com/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=&=&q=He+162&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq=

Im not here to tutor you he162, but I guess I just did.

The Allied Forces referred to them as “THE PLYWOOD COFFIN”

The P-51 Mustang and the only decent WWII jet the Me 262 I suppose was a truer reference to such engagements. Face it the he 162 was simply irrelevant, a lot about nothing.

20mm x2 verse .50cal
The aircraft mount belt feed cannon was still relatively new weapon in WWII. At that time there where issues of reliability, the weight, aircraft structural integrity, and finally rate of fire. Rate of fire comes in handy when you are trying to put as much lead into target that may only be in your sites for only a cou

Last edited by Rivarage on Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Sponsor
#1 Rivarage

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The more I thought about this I believe you are confused with the Messerschmitt Me 262 which is displayed in the National Air and Space Museum.
http://www.nasm.si.edu/imagedetail.cfm?imageID=1083
This was a jet of real air worthiness, while it's biggest foe was Hitler himself!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messerschmitt_Me_262
http://www.2worldwar2.com/me-262.htm
#2 Rivarage

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, and the tampon reference has meaning on only one sense, plenty of fine planes are constructed of paper, pulp and cotton in the 20’s, while plywood not so much.

There was the four-passenger Lockheed Vega, (1927). Many regard the Vega as the finest plywood plane taking home all the speed trophies at the Cleveland Air Races in 1928 and set a number of altitude and transcontinental speed records.
The only other the only plywood plane I know of was the Spruce Goose…
Made by that other megalomaniac… But at least he didn’t have that Pinky & The Brain objective.
“It must be inordinately taxing to be such a boob.”
#3 m0f0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Removed by forum Administrator
#4 nuisance

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Removed by forum Administrator
#5 HAHAHAHAHA

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bacon wrote:
m0f0 wrote:
WTF? This thread makes about as much sense as bacon and his inaccurate recollections. Perhaps now that bacon (yesterday) finally came out of the closet, he'll make more sense. *smirk*

Clearly it was you who came out of the closet, mofo, as opposed to how you usually cum in the closet on HAHA/muffy and bacon el fatso. Gross, by the way. I have the PMs to prove it, which you have already authenticated. Ironically, you are the gayest homophobe in history, stubby.

I'd say bland and boring, but it's already confirmed that you like the taste of semen.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ben's Bargains Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: