Ben's Bargains Forum Index
< Back to Ben's Bargains
Ben's Bargains
Where ghetto dogs come for the lowdown on forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bens Bargains Losing its appeal with too many non-bargain postings...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ben's Bargains Forum Index -> Feature Request
View previous topic :: View next topic  
#0 chicagomark

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:40 am    Post subject: Bens Bargains Losing its appeal with too many non-bargain postings... Reply with quote

I go to the bensbargains site to see REAL bargains. By putting a bunch of things for sale at Best Buy or Staples that are not real bargains, you clutter up the view and make it so that I have to weed through the 'sorta' good deals to find the really good deals.

Making users have to do this turns your site into any other boring site where there are some good priced things and quite a bit of 'clutter'.

Bens should focus on the truly great deals.. above and beyond the typical 10-20% off stuff. If something retails at $50 and you have it on Bens for $40 that is not a true bargain...

Stay focused man... if I want a site that gives me a clutter of info to weed through then I would go to fatbacon. But I like yours because you typically weed through deals and find the best ones.

I think it all boils down to the definition of what a bargain is. To me, a "sale" is anything 10-20% off. A bargain is beyond that.

(also posted in off topic... did not know where to post)
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ben's Bargains Forum Index -> Feature Request All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: