Ben's Bargains Forum Index
< Back to Ben's Bargains
Ben's Bargains
Where ghetto dogs come for the lowdown on forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need help. College student Needs a Laptop

View previous topic :: View next topic  
#0 upcomingcollege

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:48 pm    Post subject: Need help. College student Needs a Laptop Reply with quote

Moved to off-topic forum.

PS - Just decide what features and form-factor you want, look at the current laptop deals, and read the posts by users because when a good deal comes along multiple people tend to say so in their replies, or vice-versa.

-- Bens_Admin

I am going to UMD in the fall. My dad said he'll buy a laptop. He wants me to get one off a deal site like this or bacon or bacon. Im looking for the best deal or a decent deal. Im kinda clueless about some of this stuff so I need your help.
Which would be the best deals on the site currently?
Im looking for something fast (the faster the better), doesnt break quickly, not a scam/rip off for price.
Id like to have 4GB+ RAM, Im not sure what i3 is but I think its important it should have that (anyone care to explain it?)
Weight and screen length dont really matter that much
My main concern is Im not looking at some specification that I should when deciding
price: around $500
Please move if in wrong section and thanks Smile
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ben's Bargains Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: