Joined: 10 Feb 2009
|Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:02 pm Post subject: Acronis True Image Home 2009 Review
|What distinguish Acronis True Image Home 2009 from other backup/restore software? What are the advantages and disadvantages and more?.
There are several exclusive features of the Acronis True Image Home 2009 software that distinguish it from other products. Acronis True Image Home 2009 provides multiple backup options in one product: Acronis disk imaging backup option allows you to protect your entire PC, protect your music, photos, videos, email and application settings.
* Supports Microsoft Vista (including x64 edition), so you can safely upgrade to this new operating system
* Allows you to create backup rules, so you do not have to worry about managing your backups
* Enables you to receive e-mail notifications on your backup status, so you have peace of mind knowing your PC is protected
* Find specific files by exploring backup files
* Use your system during a recovery with the Acronis Snap Restore feature
* Save data to special partition on your hard drive, the Acronis Secure Zone. There is no need to purchase an extra hard drive, CDs, or DVDs to protect your data. This is especially useful for notebook computers.
* Use Try&Decide feature to install potentially unstable software or downloading suspicious e-mails to evaluate them and then decide if you want to keep this stuff on your machine or revert the system back in seconds by simply rebooting your computer.
* Restart your computer by hitting the F11 key in case you computer does not boot correctly with the Acronis Recovery Manager. Even if your operating system has been deleted, the Acronis Recovery Manager can boot your computer
* Run backups while you are using your computer
* Restore your entire PC in minutes, including the operating system, applications, and user settings without reinstallation of any software
* Automate backups on a regular basis by creating a schedule
* Walks you through each task so that you don't need