Ben's Bargains Forum Index
< Back to Ben's Bargains
Ben's Bargains
Where ghetto dogs come for the lowdown on forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Garmin Issues

View previous topic :: View next topic  
#0 barro710

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:14 pm    Post subject: Garmin Issues Reply with quote

So i recently purchased a Garmin. Havent had any problems until today. This morning for some reason it had me 3 blocks from where I actually was. So it kept 'recalculating my route' and I was unable to be prompted for the next direction. I tried turning it off and on, reentering the route etc with no luck. Is this a satellite issues or a device?
Sponsor
#1 nuisance_el_gordo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:03 am    Post subject: Re: Garmin Issues Reply with quote

Removed by forum Administrator
Report as spam
#2 timothyj

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i've had my garmin for 2 years now and haven't had any problems so far
#3 jocoolguy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow great.
#4 DaFroggy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Garmin Issues Reply with quote

barro710 wrote:
So i recently purchased a Garmin. Havent had any problems until today. This morning for some reason it had me 3 blocks from where I actually was. So it kept 'recalculating my route' and I was unable to be prompted for the next direction. I tried turning it off and on, reentering the route etc with no luck. Is this a satellite issues or a device?

I've experienced this exact same issue with a Garmin - but it seemed to be area-specific (IOW, it worked well most of the time). I never did get to the bottom of it and Garmin proved to be completely unhelpful.
#5 shadoh

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our garmin in the city always looses signal, i could put it on top of the car and it says im two blocks over... nothing works in nyc that well...and it is always getting me lost in jersey.. but jersey is another story altogether with all the uturns you have to make just to get anywhere!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ben's Bargains Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: