Ben's Bargains Forum Index
< Back to Ben's Bargains
Ben's Bargains
Where ghetto dogs come for the lowdown on forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

your tax dollars at work

View previous topic :: View next topic  
#0 boomsheika

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:33 pm    Post subject: your tax dollars at work Reply with quote

before i leave the forums and get back to my on the go life, let me clarify.

animals are awesome, and my pets are well trained and smart. some farm animals are also rather tasty, and i DO wear leather shoes. no leather jackets or pants or shirts or anything like that though. hypocrite? yes, VERY. at least i don't flip flop, i'm just a bundle of contradictions.

once upon a time, a long long time ago, a scientist or a bunch of them decided that to test and quantify things, like gathering data on how birds migrate, how old they are, etc. -- they need to perform some tests. what to test it on? bird's feathers? bones? tissue?

in the great unwisdom of the administration, they decided that for Deer, the thing to be tested will be its Teeth. to get at the teeth, it's like playing dentist. it ain't pretty. think of the movie series Saw...

reference

here is a brief look into da government, or Big Brotha, or Da MaN, if you want. no, i am not going to talk about the big important issues like health care or the economy. what the flying cucumber do i know about those? i have opinions, and SOME ideas, but no inside-knowledge. i'm just gonna state what i know, and heck, it might not even be accurate. as my friend once said, i don't tell the truth, i tell it the way i remember it.

(specifically, DEER, from my inside perspective)

SCENARIO 1
1) humans populate the earth, start to urbanize and build structures like buildings to live in, schools, dog parks, roads to get to the store, and a sewage system so we don't have our toilets overflowing our streets. et cetera ad nauseum.
2) human structures encroach on animal territory and displaces them. forests cut, ecosystems gone, we paved paradise, put up a parking lot~
3) animals are tough and learn to be displaced like some people still in New Orleans (hey, they fix that Katrina aftermath yet? no? sh!t... we izz
Sponsor
#1 gremlin411

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn were you run over by a humvee lately. Or is it fat people piss you off.
#2 dr_toddsucks

oink
oink

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

#1: You sure do have a bee in your bonnet, don't you?

I obviously couldn't be bothered to read all of your diatribe but if I am to understand this correctly - you like guys. Is that it?

sincerely,
toddsucks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ben's Bargains Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: