Ben's Bargains Forum Index
< Back to Ben's Bargains
Ben's Bargains
Where ghetto dogs come for the lowdown on forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bens Bargains Losing its appeal with too many non-bargain postings...
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
#0 chicagomark

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:38 am    Post subject: Bens Bargains Losing its appeal with too many non-bargain postings... Reply with quote

I go to the bensbargains site to see REAL bargains. By putting a bunch of things for sale at Best Buy or Staples that are not real bargains, you clutter up the view and make it so that I have to weed through the 'sorta' good deals to find the really good deals.

Making users have to do this turns your site into any other boring site where there are some good priced things and quite a bit of 'clutter'.

Bens should focus on the truly great deals.. above and beyond the typical 10-20% off stuff. If something retails at $50 and you have it on Bens for $40 that is not a true bargain...

Stay focused man... if I want a site that gives me a clutter of info to weed through then I would go to fatbacon. But I like yours because you typically weed through deals and find the best ones.

I think it all boils down to the definition of what a bargain is. To me, a "sale" is anything 10-20% off. A bargain is beyond that.
Sponsor
#1 nuisance_el_gordo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Removed by forum Administrator
Report as spam
#2 nuisance

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

#3 HAHAHAHAHA

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bacon was far better spoken when he was oinked.
#4 nuisance_el_gordo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Report as spam
#5 nuisance_el_gordo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Report as spam
#6 00k

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea, i remember when there were real deals on here, now i barely check the site anymroe, theres not that many good deals, like there used to be
#7 nuisance_el_gordo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Report as spam
#8 drivingon9

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another vote for the site going down the drain.

I used to like this site, now it's just the same crap posted over and over again in mass quantities. Most are stupid $1 - $5 off deals which can be found anywhere, and usually cheaper.

There may be 1 or 2 deals hidden amongst all the junk, but I've lost patience having to filter through the other crap to find them.

I rarely check this site anymore. It's useless. It really needs to move over to a user voting system like some other deal sites (*cough*slick*cough*deals) to be of any use.

My $0.02.
#9 lawnsprinkler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This site was a lot better when it had the M4M personals and bathhouse reviews sections. Bring them back, Ben!
#10 deals_find

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lawnsprinkler wrote:
This site was a lot better when it had the M4M personals and bathhouse reviews sections. Bring them back, Ben!

bacon would be ALL for that. (He is a homo in case you didn't know).

#11 nuisance

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#12 deals_find

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bacon wrote:
The guy was just stating how much he likes M4M ads and bathhouse reviews, albeit jokingly, and you cozy up to him and call me gay like it would be a bad thing within the context of his post. You are quite stupid, bacon el fatso.

PS - On the rare occasion I respond to you at all, I think I'll keep calling you bacon el fatso just to remind you how stupid you were to have named yourself The Fat bacon in Spanish. That was hilariously rodeo cowboy! No wonder you quit using that ID, baconeer!

bacon, YOU ADMITTED TO BEING A HOMO :

bacon, YOU ARE A FAT PIG. LOOK AT YOUR PICTURE :

#13 nuisance

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#14 deals_find

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bacon wrote:
deals_find wrote:
bacon wrote:
The guy was just stating how much he likes M4M ads and bathhouse reviews, albeit jokingly, and you cozy up to him and call me gay like it would be a bad thing within the context of his post. You are quite stupid, bacon el fatso.

PS - On the rare occasion I respond to you at all, I think I'll keep calling you bacon el fatso just to remind you how stupid you were to have named yourself The Fat bacon in Spanish. That was hilariously rodeo cowboy! No wonder you quit using that ID, baconeer!

bacon, YOU ADMITTED TO BEING A HOMO :

Again, completely irrelevant to what I just posted, as should be expected from a modern day ADD moron. However, what I said was that THEY SAID that THEY didn't have a problem with me being gay. Which clearly isn't the same thing as saying you're gay, as any American with an IQ over rock can attest to. If I say that I don't have a problem with you being a bacon challenged and you quote me, that doesn't make you a bacon challenged. Your IQ does, but that's unlrelated, unlike the situation where your father calls your mother "sis" before heading to the back trailer bedroom to make yet another 12 toe moron. Now try for a clever or even intelligent comeback, The Slow & Fat bacon. It's fun watching you habitually fail.

No, it is fun watching you admit to being a homo, then furiously trying to deny it. Once again, you PWN yourself.

How does it feel to know that I have completely humiliated you and ruined your "trolling fun" for years now?

I am a hero. I have warned the good members of Ben's about your filth and troll-posts. I fight the good fight and will co
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ben's Bargains Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: