Ben's Bargains Forum Index
< Back to Ben's Bargains
Ben's Bargains
Where ghetto dogs come for the lowdown on forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Motorola RAZR2 V9m CDMA Cell Phone
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ben's Bargains Forum Index -> Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
#0 Ben

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:32 pm    Post subject: Motorola RAZR2 V9m CDMA Cell Phone Reply with quote

Product: Motorola RAZR2 V9m
Manufacturer: Motorola
MSRP: $399.99
Lowest Historical Price: $0 [History]

Introduction
How many of you own or have owned a Motorola RAZR phone? Probably a lot of you, judging by the popularity of the original RAZR over the past few years. I recently had the chance to upgrade to a new phone, so I decided to give the new Motorola RAZR V9m (aka the RAZR2) a try. Check out the full review for my ruthless take on this phone.

Features
One of the most striking features of the V9m is the large 2.0-inch 320x240 pixel external display, which takes up a good portion of the phone's flip lid when it is closed. The main display is also 320x240 resolution, however it is slightly larger at 2.2-inches. Both displays are crisp and bright. The external screen has a touch-screen function that supports activating the onboard 2MP Camera, Music Player, or Voice Command features. Tactile feedback for the touchscreen is handled by a short vibration of the phone.

The build of the phone exudes quality. It's obvious that Motorola put forth a concerted design effort into the RAZR2 in an attempt to create a successful follow-up to the original RAZR. To that end, the RAZR2 sports a seamless frame and a hardened glass front screen. The hinge is beyond beefy, with Motorola claiming that it can support a load of 120 lbs (I didn't test this claim).

[img:88af0
Sponsor
#1 GG

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:36 pm    Post subject: Website Comment Reply with quote

and?
#2 Sailing

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:49 pm    Post subject: Website Comment Reply with quote

who needs to go through all that to know this is a POS?
#3 zidane

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:52 pm    Post subject: Website Comment Reply with quote

the only good thing out of that photo gallery was that the dood went to a mexican wrestling match! mucha lucha!
#4 Partytimelolz

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:57 pm    Post subject: Website Comment Reply with quote

I have had it since it was released, This is my second one. The first one just died for no reason, this one seems to be working fine..
Aside from the little usb cover that hangs off the side, it doesnt last long and peels right off after a few months of using it, with no way to glue it or attach it back.
Using Verizon with it isnt all that great, since the software that verizon puts on it disables a lot of features that makes this phone pretty cool.
all in all, i'd rather have an iPhone
#5 wonders

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:11 pm    Post subject: Website Comment Reply with quote

All show, no go

Enough said about motorola phones! GO SONY ERICSSON AND NOKIA!!
#6 aiiee

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:04 pm    Post subject: Website Comment Reply with quote

It's a very solid phone, it , as Ben said, exudes quality. The USB cover is the pits though, and my did come off within 6 months. Still though, very nice, very solid phone.
#7 sclones

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:24 pm    Post subject: Website Comment Reply with quote

Its a good phone but the battery sucks.. I can never go a full day with it dieing..
#8 australopithecus

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:32 pm    Post subject: Website Comment Reply with quote

It's 100 times better than iphone, but that doesn't say much, does it?
#9 tooltime

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:56 pm    Post subject: Website Comment Reply with quote

my brother got the tmobile version a couple weeks ago, he's on his second now, the first one just died. so far so good with the second. it's a decent phone when it isn't breaking. though i'd rather have an iphone, it is much better.
#10 netdude

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:57 pm    Post subject: Website Comment Reply with quote

WTF? This phone's been out for ages. Get with the times and review something new.

Wait... he was waiting on his click-advertisement checks to come in.
#11 hypercoyote

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:19 pm    Post subject: Website Comment Reply with quote

Where ghetto dogs come for the lowdown on....reviews?
#12 people

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:11 pm    Post subject: Website Comment Reply with quote

was never a motorola fan
#13 bacon

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:48 pm    Post subject: Website Comment Reply with quote

Bens:

Seems like you are livin it up based on those 3 pictures. Nice hotel, steak & lobster, and mexican wrestling are all fine examples of the 'good life'.

What I want to know is why would you take a picture of a meal like that, it ruined the illusion for me that you only eat bacon.
#14 superd00d3

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 6:54 am    Post subject: Website Comment Reply with quote

LMAO #13.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ben's Bargains Forum Index -> Reviews All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: