Ben's Bargains Forum Index
< Back to Ben's Bargains
Ben's Bargains
Where ghetto dogs come for the lowdown on forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is Android Phone the Best Operating System?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
#0 jake1496

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:40 pm    Post subject: Is Android Phone the Best Operating System? Reply with quote

Topic Moved From Reviews Forum

- Forum_Admin

A software stack is made up of the operating system, the middleware and the applications. In short, the Android software stack is all the software that will make an Android phone an Android phone. In fact, many Chinese smart phones come with Android. But do you really know the advantages of Android?
Sponsor
#1 Jenny

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I'd like to learn more about Android.
Report as spam
#2 buybetterbargains

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the iPhone OS is now, it have remarkably powerful apps that are simply not available on Android now, and there are many smart phones that possess best technologies.. n fact, many Chinese smart phones come with Android. But do you really know the advantages of Android?
#3 jc4jax

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:37 pm    Post subject: bigger market share Reply with quote

Google makes the Android platform open source and can be widely used by a number of developers and handset makers. You can make an argument of Linux vs Windows and how that has worked out but Google is making a dominant play by offering this platform to all whereas Apple iPhone OS is only for Apple products. Apple has got "it" hot product appeal and a sense of cachet to its brand but every major handset maker out there is gunning for it. Android just makes it easier for them and its growing wider in the marketplace. I'll use this analogy but it will be off point, think of Android as Wal-mart and Apple as Target. Through low-cost leadership you see Wal-mart as the dominant retailer. I think Android apps will not be as polished as say Apple's but its going to be eventually more common (Apple does have more apps right now), but that is just my thoughts.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ben's Bargains Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: