Ben's Bargains Forum Index
< Back to Ben's Bargains
Ben's Bargains
Where ghetto dogs come for the lowdown on forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Archived Deals

View previous topic :: View next topic  
#0 pabele

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:28 pm    Post subject: Archived Deals Reply with quote

Curious if there is a way to look up expired deals from Ben's listing. I bought a watch this summer which just crapped out so I am looking for warranty service but can't find my receipt, or even the name of the site I got it through. I have my credit card records but if I could at least get that I could hopefully contact them and get a copy of the receipt which is needed for the warranty process. Thanks!
Sponsor
#1 dave_c

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty good at searching the 'site, can you give any more details about the watch, for example was it a specific make and model featured or just a percentage off at a people or at a general merchandise site, or what type of site was it?

It might help anyway if you posted the make and model, and was it a men's or women's watch?

What date was the credit card charged? Any other info you can provide?

I like to post in deals that I take advantage of, that way I can search through my own posts to find things.

There is also a site archive feature linked below, however one problem with it is that if you load up the dates and use your browser to search for the word "watch", unfortunately it triggers on every single listing because they all have "Watch This Deal" text at the bottom of them.

http://bensbargains.net/archives/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ben's Bargains Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: