Ben's Bargains Forum Index
< Back to Ben's Bargains
Ben's Bargains
Where ghetto dogs come for the lowdown on forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Very She & Him Christmas MP3 Album Free at Tiffany & Co.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
#0 Sharik

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:41 pm    Post subject: A Very She & Him Christmas MP3 Album Free at Tiffany & Co. Reply with quote

Tiffany & Co. has A Very She & Him Christmas MP3 Album for $0 downloaded. This was a pretty popular album last year with 12 tracks from Zooey Deschanel and some guy. Extremely popular offer, very slow load times. Limited number of downloads available.

Click Here

Sponsor
#1 burndive

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:01 pm    Post subject: Website Comment Reply with quote

It downloaded as a generic file type, with the filename "She" (no extension), but I renamed it with the .zip and it unzipped just fine.
#2 Nivram

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:07 pm    Post subject: Website Comment Reply with quote

Yup, added ".rar" to the end of mine, and it worked too. File size is 70.1mb, and speed varies. Actually was getting upwards of 3.5MB/sec, at one point!
#3 whoster69

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:20 pm    Post subject: Website Comment Reply with quote

Well that sucks. Tried to download it at 6:17 and the link showed up and then quickly changed to iTunes. Like I'd use that crap!!!
#4 adamcboyd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:30 pm    Post subject: Website Comment Reply with quote

I took the time to sign in to say that this chic has no talent. She can't sing and in person, she has the character of a lampshade. The only reason she makes music is because people that don't understand what music is and why we need it as a species buy this kind of stuff.

If it honestly moves you to listen to this undeserving hack then you are probably the kind of person that buys a Monet print from Walmart and puts it in your living room because it's "classy."

Good luck.
#5 misfit138

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:47 pm    Post subject: Website Comment Reply with quote

There's a new band called OFF! that has a new album out for the Holidays. You're much better off picking that one up instead.
#6 Fannatick

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:32 pm    Post subject: Website Comment Reply with quote

My GF got this album and I can honestly say it is truly terrible. If I remember correctly I listened to the whole album and can say I honestly didn't like one song, no wonder they're giving it away for free.
#7 damndirtydba

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:35 pm    Post subject: Website Comment Reply with quote

The "some guy" you are referring to is M. Ward and he is an extremely talented musician. I'm not a huge fan of She and Him, but I really do like M. Ward's solo stuff. He also appears on Monsters of Folk alongside Connor Oberst and Mike Mogis of Bright Eyes and Jim James of My Morning Jacket. Monsters of Folk is a fantastic album. Just my opinion. Everyone has their own musical taste.
#8 JediKnight

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:22 am    Post subject: Website Comment Reply with quote

But, would you kick her out of bed?
#9 bigb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:12 pm    Post subject: Website Comment Reply with quote

can't find the download link
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ben's Bargains Forum Index -> Freebies All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: