Ben's Bargains Forum Index
< Back to Ben's Bargains
Ben's Bargains
Where ghetto dogs come for the lowdown on forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Standard SSL Certificates Just $5.99 Per year

View previous topic :: View next topic  
#0 Phillyangie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:02 pm    Post subject: Standard SSL Certificates Just $5.99 Per year Reply with quote

GoDaddy.com is offering Standard SSL Certificates just $5.99 per year.

Original Price of Standard SSL is $69.99 per year, Use this code iap599s as Promo Code to get 91%off. The code could apply for multiple years
Sponsor
#1 zzyzx

Location: On Patrol in Dave's Tactical Neighborhood Toilet Papering Squad

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I needed Standard SSL Certificates I'd gladly pay more than this price rather than do business with the Bob Parsons, the happy elephant killer.

He explains he didn't do it for the pleasure of killing, he did it to help the poor villagers...

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/daddy-ceo-bob-parsons-africa-elephant-hunt-video/story?id=13279206
#2 dave_c

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ We've made the elephant a protected animal now they have a growing, excessive population of them.

Are the people of Zimbabwe to starve while they watch their crops be trampled? We do the same with excessive deer populations in the US even though we don't have the same concerns about crucial crops being destroyed, "yet".

Zimbabwe would very much like to sell you an elephant to get rid of them but not enough people are buying.
#3 zzyzx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, Bob Parson must be so caring. He knew he was the only man that could shoot that elephant. Those poor villagers and Africans are too primitive to know how to kill an elephant...I'm sure Bob worried endlessly about this problem while still trying to run his company.

Maybe you should sign up like Parson did and go kill the evil elephants since they are such a problem. Don't fret any, because when you squeeze the trigger you will have a zest in your eye and a warm feeling in your heart knowing that you are doing good by killing. After all, it's the only way to solve this problem...

I think the Japanese are taking sign-ups to go kill some whales and dolphins if you're interested...
#4 dave_c

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ In my area there is a deer overpopulation. If it weren't for enough other hunters to take care of the problem, I would join in on the population control through hunting. I wouldn't do it purely for sport, in my mind it's just something that has to be done to reach a balance but if someone else enjoys doing it, that seems to make them a perfect person for the job.

If whales and dolphins were trampling my crops, yeah I'd hunt them down if nobody else would. Mankind didn't flourish as the top predator by letting other animals push us around. Google search Zimbabwe starvation and tell me then if their crops aren't important enough to kill for. We're not talking about the extinction of elephants or anything, there's probably three times as many in Zimbabwe as there were 30 years ago while the villagers starve.
#5 zzyzx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You argue the functionality of killing. I argue the sickness of enjoying it...
#6 dave_c

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But they ate the elephant. He might've been having the same sort of satisfaction a McDonald's drive-thru teller has when they hand you your order

... or he might just be sick
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ben's Bargains Forum Index -> Hot Deals All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: