Ben's Bargains Forum Index
< Back to Ben's Bargains
Ben's Bargains
Where ghetto dogs come for the lowdown on forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Superstar V8 Next Challenge PC Game $0 at Green Man Gaming

View previous topic :: View next topic  
#0 leothelion

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:54 am    Post subject: Superstar V8 Next Challenge PC Game $0 at Green Man Gaming Reply with quote

Today only. Green Man Gaming has the SSV8NC Superstar V8 Next Challenge PC Game for $0 downloaded. Features an evolving track system, 3D environments, and up to 16-player online multiplayer.

Click Here

Sponsor
#1 paolo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:43 pm    Post subject: Website Comment Reply with quote

not sure what the trick is, but i can't get it to work.
have been never able to add to basket no matter how i tried.
submitted a ticket, not helpful at all.
they are probably putting this up to attract people to their site by saying this "free", which can never be checked out.
#2 pfft

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:35 pm    Post subject: Website Comment Reply with quote

You have to create a Playfire account and link that to your GMG account before the site will let you add the game to cart. It works, and then you can check out.
#3 paolo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:35 pm    Post subject: Website Comment Reply with quote

nope. i've created both GMG and Playfire accounts and linked them. the page showed that i'd linked the two accounts successfully (i also described all these in the ticket to them), but still it's not allowing me to add to basket.
i probably shouldn't say that it doesn't allow me, but basically there's no response after i clicked "buy"
the page just refreshes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ben's Bargains Forum Index -> Freebies All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: