Ben's Bargains Forum Index
< Back to Ben's Bargains
Ben's Bargains
Where ghetto dogs come for the lowdown on forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Getting rather disappointed with Ben''s "deals"

View previous topic :: View next topic  
#0 Nivram

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:19 pm    Post subject: Getting rather disappointed with Ben''s "deals" Reply with quote

Tonight I was looking for a class 10 microSDHC memory card, preferably in 32GB size. Naturally, the first place I went was Ben's Bargains!

.....where I found FOUR whole listings, none of which I would describe as being a good price!

It seems, more and more, that Ben's deal provider list is getting slimmer and slimmer, and we're seeing the same stuff, over and over, ad nauseum. I realize that Ben's Bargains is a business first, and thus out to make a profit.but would it really hurt to just go ahead and post the occasional great deal, even if you're not getting a piece of the action through your redirectors??

Tonight, I found a great deal.....but not here. Instead, I found out that superbiiz is having a 15% off code through July 4th (up to $15, max discount), and via a Google search, I found out they had a 32GB card for less than $20, in a brand I know and trust, that came out to a great deal with the discount code.

Heck, you can't even easily find a link to this forum on Ben's page anymore! Like I said, disappointing!
Sponsor
#1 Bens_Admin

Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Nivram. This will be forwarded on for further staff consideration.

It can be hard to keep up on the best price for thousands of items people buy, but we appreciate your input and there is always room for improvement.

You are welcome to let us know about great deals you find @ ben@bensbargains.net or to post them in the User Submissions forum - http://bensbargains.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=16

Thanks for your feedback.
#2 Bens Bargains

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Nivram, I'd echo the earlier response. We have a relatively small staff so covering every deal in every relevant product category is a challenge. I can say unreservedly that the team is looking for the best deals out there, regardless of where it's being sold. We also only post the best of web pricing and prefer to post price drops.

As for repeats, most visitors don't drop by every day so we're just trying to give more exposure to top deals.

If you see a great deal, feel free to send us a tip at ben@bensbargains.net.

As for Superbiiz, we used to post more from them, but the response from the audience was tepid. Still, I'd be willing to take a look again at their deals.

Sorry you're disappointed. We're constantly looking for ways to improve, so thanks for sending us your comments.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ben's Bargains Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: