Ben's Bargains Forum Index
< Back to Ben's Bargains
Ben's Bargains
Where ghetto dogs come for the lowdown on forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

All the Zune deals

View previous topic :: View next topic  
#0 qoshi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:20 pm    Post subject: All the Zune deals Reply with quote

I keep seeing Zune deals everywhere for 90 or 100 bucks for the brown version...I already have an iPod nano, but do you think is getting a Zune for this much worth it? Thanks.
Sponsor
#1 m0f0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

qoshi, I am here to help you make an informed purchasing decision on this matter. In regards to your question on the Zune, I would say not as the brown Zune looks very much like a big brown (pardon my language) turd.

I've heard of people putting the brown Zunes down somewhere and then getting into trouble with authorities because they think that person pulled down their pants and did a huge, smelly turd right there. *smirk*
#2 qoshi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:29 pm    Post subject: Haaha Reply with quote

Thanks m0f0 for that. I'll take it into consideration.
#3 olivenesslove

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the price, it's a great deal. I got two units from Woot! Other than noted software problems, the unit works fine.
#4 bitterbeer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

olivenesslove wrote:
Other than noted software problems, the unit works fine.

I would think software problems would suck..
#5 olivenesslove

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something aboutthe the Zune software causes my computer to reboot. Its few and far between so its liveably. Again, I have not looked into it other than localizing it to the Zune software.
#6 hgin28

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:54 pm    Post subject: Re: All the Zune deals Reply with quote

qoshi wrote:
I keep seeing Zune deals everywhere for 90 or 100 bucks for the brown version...I already have an iPod nano, but do you think is getting a Zune for this much worth it? Thanks.

i own a white zune (yes i know color doesn't matter:P) and i like it a lot, only thing is that some people don't like the bulkyness... it's a decent player but the software is bad :P i used to have an ipod before it broke (go figure), and i like itunes way better than the zune file transfer program. you can't even rename songs, copyright issues etc etc.. but the screens bigger, and it's sturdy, and yeah, i like the interface. i did miss the clickwheel a little but i got used to the zune buttons. anyways yeah.
#7 kng821

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have a 60gb ipod video.. only reason i got it was because of the massive harddrive space.. i believe ipods are all hype right now not really worth the money.. but i think zune is a decent player even the zune software i heard was a bit shotty and slow.. but most players are. but that was the first gen zunes.. not sure about the ones now. i say go for it if you are just looking for a decent quality player that can also play videos on a fairly wide screen.
#8 kuma

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I definitely don't recommend one either -- no matter how cheap it is. I bought one and it's way too bulky, hardly fits in your pockets, and the design is just horrible.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ben's Bargains Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: