Ben's Bargains Forum Index
< Back to Ben's Bargains
Ben's Bargains
Where ghetto dogs come for the lowdown on forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Driving away mavens
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ben's Bargains Forum Index -> Feature Request
View previous topic :: View next topic  
#45 nuisance

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Removed by forum Administrator
Sponsor
#46 donkimball

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

m0f0 wrote:
Either way donkeyballs shouldn't be looking at this website while he's at work. That is tantamount to theft. *smirk*

Considering how often you post here, you are either unemployed or the biggest thief on the planet (ie soon to be unemployed).

Sincerely,
donkeyballs
#47 nuisance

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#48 bobkoure

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thing that baffles me is that the trolls here actually seem to care that readers might be able to auto-ignore them.
It's not like I'm pushing for any kind of ban.
And I'm trying to ask nicely - I'm just pointing out Ben's business reasons for fixing this problem. If I wanted to play hardball, I'd just start mailing links to heavily trolled discussions (like this thread, but there are lots of others) to the marketing departments of the websites that are paying Ben for click-throughs, asking them if they really want to be associated with something like this - and doing the same thing to webmasters of sites that have link-to's that go to to BB. Both kinds of sites/departments are easy enough to find, and tend to react to this kind of thing (and even more so to racist remarks, which we seem to have no shortage of).
#49 toddsucks2

oink
oink

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bobkoure wrote:
The thing that baffles me is that the trolls here actually seem to care that readers might be able to auto-ignore them.
And I'm trying to ask nicely - I'm just pointing out Ben's business reasons for fixing this problem. If I wanted to play hardball, I'd just start mailing links to heavily trolled discussions (like this thread, but there are lots of others) to the marketing departments of the websites that are paying Ben for click-throughs, asking them if they really want to be associated with something like this - and doing the same thing to webmasters of sites that have link-to's that go to to BB. Both kinds of sites/departments are easy enough to find, and tend to react to this kind of thing (and even more so to racist remarks, which we seem to have no shortage of).

What you're doing is being an arrogant thumbplum and acting like you've got all the answers. Here's a burp hint: Ben doesn't need burp advice from a pathetic shoe salesman like yourself. Why don't you go suck down some bleach and just get this baconnaise over with? Look, we both know what direction your life is headed in. No matter how many times you say the word "maven", that ain't going to burp change.

And I'd like you to point out one time where I have made a racist remark, burp.

sincerely,
toddsucks
#50 m0f0_

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

toddsucks2 wrote:
bobkoure wrote:

What you're doing is being an arrogant thumbplum and acting like you've got all the answers. Here's a burp hint: Ben doesn't need burp advice from a pathetic shoe salesman like yourself. Why don't you go suck down some bleach and just get this baconnaise over with? Look, we both know what direction your life is headed in. No matter how many times you say the word "maven", that ain't going to burp change.

And I'd like you to point out one time where I have made a racist remark, burp.

sincerely,
toddsucks

WOW! You really ARE afraid that people might not choose to pay any attention to you. WTF? And all this time I thought I was the pathetic burp. I'm kinda glad it's you though. *smirk*
#51 m0f0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#52 m0f0_

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

m0f0 wrote:
bobkoure wrote:
If I wanted to play hardball, I'd just start mailing links to heavily trolled discussions (like this thread, but there are lots of others) to the marketing departments of the websites that are paying Ben for click-throughs, asking them if they really want to be associated with something like this - and doing the same thing to webmasters of sites that have link-to's that go to to BB.

Yes, and Ben would IP ban you're sorry lame f*ggot ass immediately. You just don't get it, do you? Ben laughs all the way to the bank at imbeciles such as yourself. So do these websites that you think give a flying burp whether or not you're acting like a shocked old washer woman clucking around in your yard like an old hen. Cluck cluck cluck.

Seriously, if you really had a point, or you really wanted to "play hardball" (as opposed to merely playing with bacon's balls), then you'd burp off from this website and set up your own bacon pot pie p*ssyy version of Ben's Bargains where spineless cowards could ignore people who hurt their girly feelings with mere words.

So go ahead, dipshit. I'm calling you out. Contact these people and see what happens to you when you make stupid, ineffectual threats like this.

Put up, or shut up.

*smirk*

But if you try it and people stop paying attention to me, I'm pulling these gerbils out of my ass and flinging them at you! *smirk*
#53 donkimball

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bobkoure wrote:

That doesn't make any sense. What you are suggesting would only harm this website. In any case the trolls on this site have been drowned out by the huge increase in the number of relevant posts.
#54 milf_hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone that's been on this site for years knows how it works. So burp off n00bs. Go to spo'ofee.com - those fa'ggots over there make sure the site is boring.
#55 nuisance

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#56 m0f0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see that the n00b posts are already waning. Undoubtedly, normal service will resume shortly. *smirk*
#57 bobkoure

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The issue is that there are people who come here, see a bargain, happen to be experts on that particular area - and then post about it.

I'm not one of these product-area experts - or only very occasionally as the stuff I'm an expert on hardly ever comes up here.

But I do appreciate it when someone who knows something about a bargain I'm looking at chimes in.

Unless they all really appreciate the trollfest we sometimes get here, some of 'em move on - or just don't bother to chime in.

That's unfortunate - and long term, can be a problem for Ben as these folks who are posting elsewhere are now a draw for that site.

Same thing goes for the "bacon" filter, BTW - another reason to post somewhere else.
#58 nuisance

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#59 nuisance_sucks

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ATTENTION : bacon IS A TROLL AND A bacon
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ben's Bargains Forum Index -> Feature Request All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: