Ben's Bargains Forum Index
< Back to Ben's Bargains
Ben's Bargains
Where ghetto dogs come for the lowdown on forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Which is the best garmin gps system available in market. wats differnce in nuvi and c series. is c55

View previous topic :: View next topic  
#0 thomspeter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:53 am    Post subject: Which is the best garmin gps system available in market. wats differnce in nuvi and c series. is c55 Reply with quote

The best garmin in the market rite now is the Nuvi780. It has text to Speech as well as turn by turn. Bluetooth MP3 player 6 hour lithon Ion Battery. Intergrated traffic receiver; integrated FM modulator;Gps Navigation System Where Am I; and tons of other features.

The difference between the Nuvi series and the C series is that C series is older and out of date.

The C550 is a pretty decscent unit though. It has the txt to speech, bluetooth and mp3 player (I think it has an MP3 on it). It is not a bad unit at all but like I said it is kinda old. Will it still get the job done yes. I donesn't have the built-in traffice receiver though neither does it have the simulator mode that lets the unit play your route for you before youstart driving it
Tomtom.com
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ben's Bargains Forum Index -> Reviews All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: