Ben's Bargains Forum Index
< Back to Ben's Bargains
Ben's Bargains
Where ghetto dogs come for the lowdown on forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New President Elect
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
#15 nuisance

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Removed by forum Administrator
Sponsor
#16 icenine

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bacon wrote:
*sigh* More boring trolling. I can't decide which is lower, your IQ or your ability to be accepted socially.

neither

the winner is his lack of chromosomes
#17 heidelbergensis

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

STFU, milf_hunter (aka mccainwillwin). Your psychotherapist recommended you some medicine. I'd suggest you take those, and let everything go. This world is not the world you imagined it to be. If you don't like taking what your doctor ordered, drinking a lot of breach will do fine for you too. Just STFU.
#18 mccainwillwin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heidelbergensis wrote:
STFU, milf_hunter (aka mccainwillwin). Your psychotherapist recommended you some medicine. I'd suggest you take those, and let everything go. This world is not the world you imagined it to be. If you don't like taking what your doctor ordered, drinking a lot of breach will do fine for you too. Just STFU.

How about moving on to the regular forums and post your stupid comments there again?

The off topic is for real men, not wimpy little limp donged babies like yourself.
#19 nuisance

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#20 nuisance_el_gordo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Report as spam
#21 JediKnight

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bacon wrote:
mccainwillwin wrote:
heidelbergensis wrote:

How about moving on to the regular forums and post your stupid comments there again?

The off topic is for real men, not wimpy little limp donged babies like yourself.

There's #18 again, letting yet another dong roll off of his tongue.

Maybe he likes Ding Dongs. Ding Dongs - enrobed with chocolate coating, with rich and majestic crème filling, ...
#22 mccainwillwin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For guys who claim to be bacon pot pie. you sure like posting alot in a topic about same sex marriage.
#23 EuriskoXP

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and the original topic was...? actually, having lived in socal and now in phoenix, i cant honestly say that people are a minority anymore, at least in this region. In fact, I would say they are the great majority now, particularly in the san fernando valley and in the western region of phoenix, where they comprise almost all the population... but anyway, i have nothing against people, im just SICK AND TIRED of the bullshit "poor us" and "viva la raza" baconnaise. its as racist as anything, and i swear if anyone calls me a grengo again, i will snap back with the meanest racial epithet i can find.
#24 JVance

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mccainwillwin wrote:
What this really shows is that if you mix up the races, such as blacks, people, and other sub humans, you get a burp up.

It also shows that we are getting dumber as a country due to blacks, people, and others.

The asians actually work hard and are helping to offset this brain drain.

With each new generation, the ethnic mixture within the US will continue to become more inter-racial. You can continue being racist while the rest of the country ever inches towards a mix of cultures. The Statue of Liberty has her arms open to receive all ethnics.
#25 cynicme81

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy crap! This is great stuff. I have once again found a decent forums to browse and drink my coffee with. Keep it up.
#26 mccainwillwin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JVance wrote:
mccainwillwin wrote:
What this really shows is that if you mix up the races, such as blacks, people, and other sub humans, you get a burp up.

It also shows that we are getting dumber as a country due to blacks, people, and others.

With each new generation, the ethnic mixture within the US will continue to become more inter-racial. You can continue being racist while the rest of the country ever inches towards a mix of cultures. The Statue of Liberty has her arms open to receive all ethnics.

Wrong, with each generation, we are polluting this country with more criminals.

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/prisons.htm
At midyear 2007 there were 4,618 black male sentenced prisoners per 100,000 black males in the United States, compared to 1,747 Hispanic male sentenced prisoners per 100,000 Hispanic males and 773 white male sentenced prisoners per 100,000 white males.
#27 nuisance

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

#28 JVance

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mccainwillwin wrote:
JVance wrote:
mccainwillwin wrote:

At midyear 2007 there were 4,618 black male sentenced prisoners per 100,000 black males in the United States, compared to 1,747 Hispanic male sentenced prisoners per 100,000 Hispanic males and 773 white male sentenced prisoners per 100,000 white males.

You are free to go to any other country that better suites your racism. Sorry to say that your hero, Adolph Hitler, has killed hiimself so the Nazi era has ended. Maybe you should do the same to yourself.
#29 EuriskoXP

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bacon wrote:
mccainwillwin wrote:
JVance wrote:
mccainwillwin wrote:

I guess we should ship you out then, because the stupidity of your posts is criminal.

great non sequitor flame. for ONCE, he FINALLY posted an actual citable number, so let's give a little credit where credit is due... and by the way, suggesting suicide to something, even to a troll, is extremely offensive.

tell me something my friends, why is it not ok to joke about race (e n***er, ch**k, b**ner, etc.) but it is completely acceptable to make equally crass statements about other sensitive topics, like suicide or weight?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ben's Bargains Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: