Ben's Bargains Forum Index
< Back to Ben's Bargains
Ben's Bargains
Where ghetto dogs come for the lowdown on forums
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

President Obama: Finally a common sense president
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ben's Bargains Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
#0 donkimball




Joined: 06 Jan 2007
Posts: 102

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:52 pm    Post subject: President Obama: Finally a common sense president Reply with quote

I am still in shock that President Obama has been elected. I don't know about the rest of you but I feel a lot better about our economic future knowing President Obama is on the job. Even before taking office the things he is proposing and working on to help the economy look promising. His willingness to work across party lines to get the job done is a sure way to increase the chances of success. This is in stark contrast to divide-the-country-and-screw-you strategy used by that buffoon and his evil henchmen.

It reminds me of the Clinton days when there was an optimistic view of the future (at least I was optimistic!). There are no guarantees but we may just get out of this economic mess without going through a severe depression.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Report as spam
Sponsor
#1 mccainwillwin




Joined: 20 Sep 2008
Posts: 582

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:26 pm    Post subject: Re: President Obama: Finally a common sense president Reply with quote

donkimball wrote:
I am still in shock that President Obama has been elected. I don't know about the rest of you but I feel a lot better about our economic future knowing President Obama is on the job. Even before taking office the things he is proposing and working on to help the economy look promising. His willingness to work across party lines to get the job done is a sure way to increase the chances of success. This is in stark contrast to divide-the-country-and-screw-you strategy used by that buffoon and his evil henchmen.

It reminds me of the Clinton days when there was an optimistic view of the future (at least I was optimistic!). There are no guarantees but we may just get out of this economic mess without going through a severe depression.


Cocainbama hasn't reached across any party lines, unless it was reaching across the table to snort a line during a cokehead party.

The stock market has lost a ton of value since this loser got elected. He will destroy our national security. Russia sent warships into our hemispere for the first time since the burp Cuban missile crisis!

No one can ask this guy anything, because everyone is afraid of being called a racist. He is all fluff and no substance. GWB will go down as one of the best presidents in modern history.

Clinton? poked a couple of interns:

Cocainboma? snorted some lines and faked his birth certificate to steal an election by getting stupid monkeys to vote without knowing the issues!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Report as spam
#2 donkimball




Joined: 06 Jan 2007
Posts: 102

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very funny #1. BTW, so what if Clinton "poked an intern"? Did that really affect anyone other than his immediate family? IMO he was one of the most intelligent and capable presidents in modern history. Sadly, he just couldn't keep it in his pants and made things worse by lying about it in court. In the end he paid for it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Report as spam
#3 mccainwillwin




Joined: 20 Sep 2008
Posts: 582

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

donkimball wrote:
Very funny #1. BTW, so what if Clinton "poked an intern"? Did that really affect anyone other than his immediate family? IMO he was one of the most intelligent and capable presidents in modern history. Sadly, he just couldn't keep it in his pants and made things worse by lying about it in court. In the end he paid for it.


Clinton also ran up the market with colossal failures like Worldcom, Enron, Global Crossing, and Arthur Anderson.
He also sucked Osama bin Laden dry and this created the 9/11 attacks due to a lack of focus on the national security problems.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Report as spam
#4 JVance




Joined: 27 Jul 2007
Posts: 1101

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mccainwillwin wrote:
donkimball wrote:
Very funny #1. BTW, so what if Clinton "poked an intern"? Did that really affect anyone other than his immediate family? IMO he was one of the most intelligent and capable presidents in modern history. Sadly, he just couldn't keep it in his pants and made things worse by lying about it in court. In the end he paid for it.


Clinton also ran up the market with colossal failures like Worldcom, Enron, Global Crossing, and Arthur Anderson.
He also sucked Osama bin Laden dry and this created the 9/11 attacks due to a lack of focus on the national security problems.


A true dimwited yokel if there ever was one. Your political numskullness is only matched by your revolting face.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Report as spam
#5 nuisance




Joined: 01 Sep 2006
Posts: 10364

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Removed by forum Administrator
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Report as spam
#6 donkimball




Joined: 06 Jan 2007
Posts: 102

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mccainwillwin wrote:

...
Clinton also ran up the market with colossal failures like Worldcom, Enron, Global Crossing, and Arthur Anderson.
He also sucked Osama bin Laden dry and this created the 9/11 attacks due to a lack of focus on the national security problems.


President Clinton did an interview on Fox(!) and they asked him why he didn't try harder to get bin Laden. He had a hilarious meltdown answering the question but his answer is really interesting. The interview is split into three parts. The link for the first part is below. The fun starts about 4 minutes into the first part:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnyrCVwGyK4

Judge for yourself if Clinton did enough or tried to do enough to stop bin Laden.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Report as spam
#7 mccainwillwin




Joined: 20 Sep 2008
Posts: 582

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bacon wrote:
JVance wrote:
mccainwillwin wrote:
donkimball wrote:
Very funny #1. BTW, so what if Clinton "poked an intern"? Did that really affect anyone other than his immediate family? IMO he was one of the most intelligent and capable presidents in modern history. Sadly, he just couldn't keep it in his pants and made things worse by lying about it in court. In the end he paid for it.


Clinton also ran up the market with colossal failures like Worldcom, Enron, Global Crossing, and Arthur Anderson.
He also sucked Osama bin Laden dry and this created the 9/11 attacks due to a lack of focus on the national security problems.


A true dimwited yokel if there ever was one. Your political numskullness is only matched by your revolting face.


Facts, gentlewomen, facts! You two can't even come up with an intelligent arguement on any issue. Wow, it must be awfully sad to have such a feeble understanding of any real issue in this country.

WOW! That has got to be some inconceivably ugly face.


Facts, facts! Come up with a real arguement on the issues, you two morons.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Report as spam
#8 nuisance




Joined: 01 Sep 2006
Posts: 10364

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Removed by forum Administrator
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Report as spam
#9 JVance




Joined: 27 Jul 2007
Posts: 1101

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bacon wrote:
mccainwillwin wrote:
bacon wrote:
JVance wrote:
mccainwillwin wrote:
donkimball wrote:
Very funny #1. BTW, so what if Clinton "poked an intern"? Did that really affect anyone other than his immediate family? IMO he was one of the most intelligent and capable presidents in modern history. Sadly, he just couldn't keep it in his pants and made things worse by lying about it in court. In the end he paid for it.


Clinton also ran up the market with colossal failures like Worldcom, Enron, Global Crossing, and Arthur Anderson.
He also sucked Osama bin Laden dry and this created the 9/11 attacks due to a lack of focus on the national security problems.


A true dimwited yokel if there ever was one. Your political numskullness is only matched by your revolting face.


Facts, gentlewomen, facts! You two can't even come up with an intelligent arguement on any issue. Wow, it must be awfully sad to have such a feeble understanding of any real issue in this country.

WOW! That has got to be some inconceivably ugly face.


Facts, facts! Come up with a real arguement on the issues, you two morons.


Sorry, your inconceivably ugly face can never be a proven fact because no one has looked at it and lived. Besides, you can't demand a real argument if you can't even spell it. Oh, and once you come up with any intelligent statements, unlike your claim of presidents sucking each other off, then we'll talk about holding an intelligent debate about them. Right now, the only thing up for debate is whether your father is also your uncle or your brother.


I've heard that grampsmccainlost has a mug so ugly that it causes blindness.

To gramps, your logic is absurd. You say that our economy plunged when Obama got elected over your hero? Wha
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Report as spam
#10 mccainwillwin




Joined: 20 Sep 2008
Posts: 582

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JVance wrote:
bacon wrote:
mccainwillwin wrote:
bacon wrote:
JVance wrote:
mccainwillwin wrote:
donkimball wrote:
Very funny #1. BTW, so what if Clinton "poked an intern"? Did that really affect anyone other than his immediate family? IMO he was one of the most intelligent and capable presidents in modern history. Sadly, he just couldn't keep it in his pants and made things worse by lying about it in court. In the end he paid for it.


Clinton also ran up the market with colossal failures like Worldcom, Enron, Global Crossing, and Arthur Anderson.
He also sucked Osama bin Laden dry and this created the 9/11 attacks due to a lack of focus on the national security problems.


A true dimwited yokel if there ever was one. Your political numskullness is only matched by your revolting face.


Facts, gentlewomen, facts! You two can't even come up with an intelligent arguement on any issue. Wow, it must be awfully sad to have such a feeble understanding of any real issue in this country.

WOW! That has got to be some inconceivably ugly face.


Facts, facts! Come up with a real arguement on the issues, you two morons.


Sorry, your inconceivably ugly face can never be a proven fact because no one has looked at it and lived. Besides, you can't demand a real argument if you can't even spell it. Oh, and once you come up with any intelligent statements, unlike your claim of presidents sucking each other off, then we'll talk about holding an intelligent debate about them. Right now, the only thing up for debate is whether your father is also your uncle or your brother.


I've heard that grampsmccainlost has a mug so ugly that it causes blindness.

To gramps, your logic is absurd. You say that our economy plunged when Obama got e
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Report as spam
#11 nuisance




Joined: 01 Sep 2006
Posts: 10364

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Removed by forum Administrator
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Report as spam
#12 mccainwillwin




Joined: 20 Sep 2008
Posts: 582

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bacon wrote:
"Combat Casualties"? Way to limit and subvert statistics to get them to say what you want instead of the truth, ghey bird.


Gotcha again, mutha burp! You couldn't think your way out of a wet paper bag, numbskull!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Report as spam
#13 nuisance




Joined: 01 Sep 2006
Posts: 10364

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Removed by forum Administrator
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Report as spam
#14 JVance




Joined: 27 Jul 2007
Posts: 1101

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mccainwillwin wrote:

Totally wrong, we have won in Iraq. Did you know that there were more people murdered in Chicago, IL than combat causualties in Iraq in 2008? http://icasualties.org/oif/

http://chicagoist.com/tags/murderrate

This is your homeboy, cocainbama, who can't even control crime in his own state. The housing bubble was created by the lack of oversight by the democratic congress and that homobuttplugger, Barney Frank, on the banking committee.

You guys are so screwed up, no wonder you post all day on Ben's like a couple of losers.


How is it that we've won in Iraq when we continue to have military deaths every month? How is it that we can't just pull out of there right now? How is it that we continue to dump billions every month over there? You are definitely ignorant in your beliefs. If we hadn't gone to Iraq with false intelligence, our deficit wouldn't be near what it is today. Our resources wouldn't have been tied up over there. The world would still respect us for the might that we are.

Greenspan admitted to taking part blame for the current housing crises. He was the enabler who made money easy to get. Who appointed him? Republican Reagan. Congress was not in full Democratic control when bush first took office. Even with bush's second term, the Democrat vote barely outnumbered the Republican due to an Independent siding with the Democrats. The Republican's kept pulling filibusters to prevent anything from going through Congress.

Stop showing your political numskullnesss you burp ghey bird CRT owner.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Report as spam
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ben's Bargains Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 1 of 10

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group