Ben's Bargains Forum Index
< Back to Ben's Bargains
Ben's Bargains
Where ghetto dogs come for the lowdown on forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WATCH FOR SCAMERS ON THIS RORUMS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
#15 heidelbergensis

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Typical of milf_hunter to accuse others of being me or bacon when milf_hunter is getting pwned into oblivion by another bensbargainers.

I didn't realize milf_hunter was trying to sell timeshare. That is the most interesting scam I've ever encountered. Anyone who would buy into timeshare in milf_hunter's garbage dump is a bacon challenged.
Sponsor
#16 milf_hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AM67 wrote:
Ha! Even better, a gypsy! You must have obvoiusly been trying to haggle JOHN01 for some change.

THE THING THAT U DON'T KNOW U MILF-HUNTER
THAT I AM AMERICAN, I GUESS LIKE YOU SINCE NEBRASKA IS ON UR PROFILE
THAT JUST SHOWS, HOW IGNORANCE PEOPLE LIKE YOU, KNOW ABOUT THE REST OF THE WORLD, I GUESS U JUST TRYING TO SEE THE WORLD FROM UR ASS WHOLE ONLY,
I AM FROM VIRGINIA, IF U REALLY KNOW WHERE IS THAT STATE
ALSO TEAT UR KNOWLEGDE AND STOP JUDGING PEOPLE BASED ON THEIR ETHNICITY OR BACK ROUND, THATS THE FIRST THING THEY TEACH AT SCHOOLS IN AMERICAN SCHOOLS. UNLESS YOU DROPED OUT FOR OBVIOUS REASONS I CAN SEE HERE
JUST BEING JUDGMENTAL, NO ETHICS , UR ASS IS THINKIG RATHER THAN YOUR BRAIN[/quote]

lol, if you were really an american, then you wouldn't have been suckered into a scam since americans are intellectually superior to foreigners. I know and you know that I am better than you.

Last edited by milf_hunter on Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
#17 milf_hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Removed by forum Administrator
#18 heidelbergensis

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

milf_hunter wrote:
heidelbergensis wrote:
Typical of milf_hunter to accuse others of being me or bacon when milf_hunter is getting pwned into oblivion by another bensbargainers.

I didn't realize milf_hunter was trying to sell timeshare. That is the most interesting scam I've ever encountered. Anyone who would buy into timeshare in milf_hunter's garbage dump is a bacon challenged.

By the way, you're late on your montly timeshare payment at the garbage dump.

You spelled monthly wrong. But I know you meant m0f0 and nuisance_sucks are late on the monthly timeshare payment at the garbage dump because no one else live there but you three troll triplet. Now we know you own the garbage dump and m0f0 and nuisance_sucks are your tenants. So what's next? Are you going to foreclose m0f0 and nuisance_sucks' pink troll tent after m0f0 and nuisance_sucks missed their monthly payment?
#19 m0f0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AM67, please learn English, how to spell correctly, and use better grammar before posting here again. Your posts are literally causing my eyes to sear in pain.

Here is a quick tip, lose the CAPS LOCK, and the correct spelling is 'scammer' and 'spammer' not 'SCAMER' and 'SPAMER'.

If you do not comply, I will be forced to ban you. This is your final warning.

P.S : Romania is the worst country in the world.
#20 nuisance

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#21 milf_hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AM67 will never pwn anyone. Gypsies like him are the doughnut of all jokes. By the way, here's a good one:

A gypsy and his neighbor set out to build their houses. They spared no expense, and they succeeded in building two identical houses, brick for brick. When they were done, they both stepped back to admire their work.

“What a great house!” the one said. “I’ll bet that I can sell it for a million dollars.”

“What a great house!” the gypsy said. “I’ll bet that I can sell mine for two million dollars.”

“What?” the neighbor said. “Our houses are identical. Why would yours sell for twice what mine sells for?”

“Easy,” the gyspy said. “I don’t live next to a gyspy.”
#22 heidelbergensis

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bacon wrote:
WOW! AM67 is totally pwning milf_hunter. How embarrassing.

It's embarrassing indeed. What's sad about milf_hunter is that during his futile defense against AM67, he accidentally admitted charging monthly rent on the garbage dump to m0f0 and nuisance_sucks. Judging from his bloated ego from his past claims of owning Porsche, you can find the truth about milf_hunter if you recognize the fact that everything he does is to cover up his low self-esteem. My gf is a therapist, and she said milf_hunter, m0f0, and nuisance_sucks must be paying a monthly charge to city sanitation in order to live in the garbage dump. I just can't believe milf_hunter would embarrass m0f0 and nuisance_sucks just to bullshit about having a steady income.
#23 AM67

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:00 pm    Post subject: milf-hunter Reply with quote

[quote="milf_hunter"]AM67 will never pwn anyone. Gypsies like him are the doughnut of all jokes. By the way, here's a good one:

see how low you are , cannot even answer me, in any other way than using jokes, as of insulting others, being primitive and no brain
being american as you claim to be ( us american were never raised to see other humans being m lower than us)
so just find something usefull to help you get alife
P.s (the thing am sure of that your bathroom mirror is full of spit, every time u look at urself in it you just get disgusted and spit on ur image)
hateres , useless, that type of person you are
#24 BLT5000

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

POST YOUR PAYSTUBS HATERES!
#25 AM67

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLT5000 wrote:
POST YOUR PAYSTUBS HATERES!

II don't get it BLT5000
what dos that mean
#26 m0f0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:52 pm    Post subject: Re: milf-hunter Reply with quote

AM67 wrote:
see how low you are , cannot even answer me, in any other way than using jokes, as of insulting others, being primitive and no brain
being american as you claim to be ( us american were never raised to see other humans being m lower than us)
so just find something usefull to help you get alife
P.s (the thing am sure of that your bathroom mirror is full of spit, every time u look at urself in it you just get disgusted and spit on ur image)
hateres , useless, that type of person you are

Sweet Jesus burp Christ! Learn how to speak English if you're going to make ridiculous claims like being an American, you thieving gypsy bastard! *smirk*
#27 nuisance_el_gordo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Report as spam
#28 nuisance

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#29 nuisance_el_gordo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Report as spam
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ben's Bargains Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: