Ben's Bargains Forum Index
< Back to Ben's Bargains
Ben's Bargains
Where ghetto dogs come for the lowdown on forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Did anyone else get screwed by Office Depot?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
#0 masnyder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:45 am    Post subject: Did anyone else get screwed by Office Depot? Reply with quote

So I ordered an Acer X223Wbd 22'' LCD from OfficeDepot.com for $130 on Black Friday. The monitor was supposed to arrive on Tuesday so I canceled my plans for the day and waited at home, eagerly awaiting my first 22'' LCD. After wasting half the day waiting, I finally get an email from Office Depot saying "due to inventory" they wouldn't be able to ship the LCD until sometime next week. I was confused by the email since the item was supposed to be in stock at the time I purchased it, and the Office Depot website still stated that the monitor was to arrive on Tuesday. I contacted a few different representatives there, bouncing around between various clueless individuals until I was finally told someone would call me later that afternoon in regards to my order. The guy finally called me and told me that they had inventory issues with the manufacturer and apologized and assured me he would contact the manufacturer, figure out what the hold up was about, and then call me the next day (yesterday) to let me know what was going on. Yesterday, the guy never called so I contacted Office Depot again and had to get them to have the guy call me back. When he called, he quickly apologized, told me that because of back orders they were discontinuing that monitor line, and he had canceled my order, and then the guy hung up leaving me absolutely stunned. Now because of Office Depot, I've missed out on all the really great 22'' LCD Black Friday sales and it seems as though theres nothing I can do about it. Did anyone else out there get screwed by Office Depot in a similar fashion?

*Edit: I just checked OfficeDepot.com and the LCD monitor that was supposed to be discontinued is still for sale, for $199.99. That's just fantastic.
Sponsor
#1 milf_hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stop living on welfare and get a job.
#2 m0f0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:12 am    Post subject: Re: Did anyone else get screwed by Office Depot? Reply with quote

masnyder wrote:
So I ordered an Acer X223Wbd 22'' LCD from <a>OfficeDepot.com</a> for $130 on Black Friday. The monitor was supposed to arrive on Tuesday so I canceled my plans for the day and waited at home, eagerly awaiting my first 22'' LCD. After wasting half the day waiting, I finally get an email from Office Depot saying "due to inventory" they wouldn't be able to ship the LCD until sometime next week. I was confused by the email since the item was supposed to be in stock at the time I purchased it, and the Office Depot website still stated that the monitor was to arrive on Tuesday. I contacted a few different representatives there, bouncing around between various clueless individuals until I was finally told someone would call me later that afternoon in regards to my order. The guy finally called me and told me that they had inventory issues with the manufacturer and apologized and assured me he would contact the manufacturer, figure out what the hold up was about, and then call me the next day (yesterday) to let me know what was going on. Yesterday, the guy never called so I contacted Office Depot again and had to get them to have the guy call me back. When he called, he quickly apologized, told me that because of back orders they were discontinuing that monitor line, and he had canceled my order, and then the guy hung up leaving me absolutely stunned. Now because of Office Depot, I've missed out on all the really great 22'' LCD Black Friday sales and it seems as though theres nothing I can do about it. Did anyone else out there get screwed by Office Depot in a similar fashion?

*Edit: I just checked <a>OfficeDepot.com</a> and the LCD monitor that was supposed to be discontinued is still for sale, for $199.99. That's just fantastic.

This story smacks of karma. You must have done something really bad in a past life, like being handicapped, or something. *smirk*
#3 masnyder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:21 am    Post subject: Re: Did anyone else get screwed by Office Depot? Reply with quote

m0f0 wrote:
This story smacks of karma. You must have done something really bad in a past life, like being handicapped, or something. *smirk*

Thanks for the quality responses guys. So you're saying those who are handicapped are really bad because of their disability? That's classy.
#4 nuisance

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:28 am    Post subject: Re: Did anyone else get screwed by Office Depot? Reply with quote

Removed by forum Administrator
#5 JVance

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:40 am    Post subject: Re: Did anyone else get screwed by Office Depot? Reply with quote

bacon wrote:
masnyder wrote:
m0f0 wrote:

Thanks for the quality responses guys. So you're saying those who are handicapped are really bad because of their disability? That's classy.

Ignore them. They are 2 of the 3 biggest losers/trolls on this forum. They get no attention at home and are hoping to get some from you or anyone who will respond to them.

It probably won't do you any good, but if they canceled your order when they have stock, which isn't really that surprising, you might want to call up and ask for a manager to complain to. It's a sad fact, but those who yell and complain more often get justice than those who are calm and collected.

Not entirely true #4. el_turdo_sucks cries and whines like a bitch all the time and hardly gets anything but a yeast infection.
#6 milf_hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Did anyone else get screwed by Office Depot? Reply with quote

masnyder wrote:
Thanks for the quality responses guys. So you're saying those who are handicapped are really bad because of their disability?

Yes.
#7 m0f0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Did anyone else get screwed by Office Depot? Reply with quote

masnyder wrote:
m0f0 wrote:

So you're saying those who are handicapped are really bad because of their disability?

Duh, why else would they be handicapped? *smirk*
#8 nuisance_el_gordo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Report as spam
#9 JVance

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nuisance_el_gordo wrote:
JVance (aka bacon) is the FATTEST TROLL in the history of the internet.

So now you're a history expert. You are the most simple-minded despicable fat turd I've ever known about.
#10 nuisance_el_gordo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Report as spam
#11 nuisance

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

#12 nuisance_el_gordo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Report as spam
#13 nuisance

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#14 mccainwillwin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bacon wrote:
nuisance_el_gordo wrote:
It is better than your "I know you are, but what am I" non-comebacks.

It's not even better than YOUR "I know you are, but what am I" cum backs.

How many post today, Nuivance? Did you get a bra yet for you fat disgusting man titties?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ben's Bargains Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: