Ben's Bargains Forum Index
< Back to Ben's Bargains
Ben's Bargains
Where ghetto dogs come for the lowdown on forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GET THE burp OUT OF MY COUNTRY
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
#15 nuisance

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Removed by forum Administrator
Sponsor
#16 JVance

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mccainlostandlovesgoats - what a burp hypocrite you are. You talk about patriotism and bash most Americans for causing the current financial mess. Go stick your head back into that donkey's ass and suffocate.

The rest of you racist cowards... you're just weak two fingered keyboard warriors. Try going out of your basement and say your racist blabber to someone in the real world. See if you've got the balls to do that in real life.
#17 m0f0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't said anything in this thread that I don't say to people on a daily basis. Apparently you would be surprised at how many people agree with sentiments such as mine and, in fact, I wouldn't be at all surprised if my views weren't in the majority in the USA. *smirk*
#18 nuisance

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#19 nuisance_el_gordo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Report as spam
#20 jjcrow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="bacon"]Just what we need. Another racist troll hiding behind the internet. Go scream that at your place of employment, tough guy. If any of your McDonald's co-workers can understand you, you're fired.[/quote]
burp ALL THE FOREIGNERS DRIVING FOREIGN CARS.IT SHOULD BE LAW ANY FOREIGNER HERE BUYS AN AMERICAN CAR ,OR THEY GET THE burp OUT!
#21 JVance

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If American cars were built more reliably, have better styling and were priced well, they'd compete much better with foreign cars. It's the American consumers that have been choosing to buy foreign based on one or all of --> design, price, reliability & economy. Complain all you want, but for GM, Ford and Chrysler to sustain long term, they have to change considerably. Hopefully they will since we've bailed out GM and Chrysler. Whether we like these two automakers or not, we've involuntarily invested in them already.
#22 ArjunsrSucksDick

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JVance wrote:
If American cars were built more reliably, have better styling and were priced well, they'd compete much better with foreign cars. It's the American consumers that have been choosing to buy foreign based on one or all of --> design, price, reliability & economy. Complain all you want, but for GM, Ford and Chrysler to sustain long term, they have to change considerably. Hopefully they will since we've bailed out GM and Chrysler. Whether we like these two automakers or not, we've involuntarily invested in them already.

'

IT'S STUPID burp LIKE YOU SPEWING INFORMATION FROM 1982 AROUND THAT CAUSE ALL THE PROBLEMS.

ISN'T THE TOP RATED JD POWERS CAR THE MALIBU AND FUSION IS #2 ?????

STOP SPREADING STUPID SPEW, D(ICK)!!!

I KNEW A GUY WHO HAD A 1979 OLDSMOBILE DIESEL AND IT SUCKED!!!

HEY burp FACE, IT ISN'T 1982 ANYMORE SO STOP SPREADING OLD NEWS AND SUPPORT AMERICA, NOT JAPAN.

(DIC)K HOLE!

I'M SURE WE COULD FIND AN politicians TO DO YOUR JOB AT 1/8 THE PAY AFTER WE WIPE OUT THE AMERICAN BASED AUTO COMPANIES. SO GET WITH THE PROGRAM AND SUPPORT AMERICA, NOT JAPAN.

*smirk*
#23 JVance

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ArjunsrSuckscarrot wrote:
JVance wrote:

'

IT'S STUPID burp LIKE YOU SPEWING INFORMATION FROM 1982 AROUND THAT CAUSE ALL THE PROBLEMS.

HEY burp FACE, IT ISN'T 1982 ANYMORE SO STOP SPREADING OLD NEWS AND SUPPORT AMERICA, NOT JAPAN.

(DIC)K HOLE!

I'M SURE WE COULD FIND AN politicians TO DO YOUR JOB AT 1/8 THE PAY AFTER WE WIPE OUT THE AMERICAN BASED AUTO COMPANIES. SO GET WITH THE PROGRAM AND SUPPORT AMERICA, NOT JAPAN.

*smirk*

You aren't worth any more responses.
#24 ArjunsrSucksDick

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JVance wrote:
ArjunsrSuckscarrot wrote:
JVance wrote:

'

(DIC)K HOLE!

*smirk*

You aren't worth any more responses.

You seem like a toyota (qu)eer boy.
*smirk*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ben's Bargains Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: