Choose from Six Options
- $79.99 for digital gift cards: $50 to Landry's Restaurants and $65 to Corso's Cookies ($115 total value)
- $79.99 for digital gift cards: $50 to Landry's Restaurants and $75 to Wine Insiders ($125 total value)
- $129.99 for digital gift cards: $100 to Landry's Restaurants and $65 to Corso's Cookies ($165 total value)
- $129.99 for digital gift cards: $100 to Landry's Restaurants and $75 to Wine Insiders ($175 total value)
- $229.99 for digital gift cards: $200 to Landry's Restaurants and $65 to Corso's Cookies ($265 total value)
- $229.99 for digital gift cards: $200 to Landry's Restaurants and $75 to Wine Insiders ($275 total value)
Landry's gift card is valid at any Landry's, Inc. restaurant, which includes Mortonâ€™s the Steakhouse, McCormick & Schmickâ€™s, Claim Jumper, Chart House, Landryâ€™s Seafood, Saltgrass Steak House, Bubba Gump Shrimp Co., and Rainforest Cafe. See a full list of Landry's locations.
The Corso's Cookies gift card is valid for the Corso's Cookies online selection of treats, including cookie bouquets and gift boxes in seasonal themes and designs for any occasion, such as birthdays, anniversaries, and graduations.
The Wine Insiders gift card is valid for the Wine Insider's online selection of reds, whites, and assortments.
Landry's, Inc. operates more than 30 restaurant brands with only two main goals: good food and good memories. Thankfully, each of their venues has a signature element that's hard to forget, whether the Oceanaire's fresh seafoodâ€”flown in dailyâ€”or Rainforest Cafe's animatronic wildlife that's almost as realistic as the Amazon's wind-up monkeys. Steak and seafood spots feature prominently on the list of Landry's locations, including Morton's The Steakhouse, Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse, and McCormick & Schmick's Seafood & Steaks. But there are standouts in other genres, too, such as the Italian trattoria known as Grotto.
A mixture of an art studio and a bakery, the Corso's Cookies headquarters in Syracuse is home to a dedicated staff of icing artists. They're the ones who lovingly trace designs on each shortbread cookie, creating edible gifts that celebrate the birth of a baby, a graduation, or even just a day at the beach. The cookies come in shapes from soccer balls to blooming roses, and are individually wrapped in gift boxes or standing bouquets.
Enophile John Davis founded Wine Insiders 25 years ago, using his octopus-like industry connections to assemble a panel of wine experts who would seek out the best and most affordable wines. On average, his league of critics approves 5 out of every 100 bottles sampled, ensuring that only the most delicious wines get recommended to his customers. The team even offers a satisfaction guarantee: if customers aren't 100% delighted by the vinos they've selected, Wine Insiders will refund the full cost of the order, no questions askedâ€”not even "So, you doing anything fun this weekend?" Despite its staff's legendary pickiness, Wine Insiders stocks a variety of red and white wines, including pinot noirs, pinot grigios, rieslings, and cabernet sauvignons, each joined by an informative description.