All-Inclusive, Family-Friendly Resort in Cancun's Hotel Zone
In contrast to many Cancun resorts, the Grand Oasis Palm expressly caters to families: the beachfront resort features an all-day kids club with supervised activities as well as babysitting services (extra fees) so parents can enjoy a night out at the resort's disco and lounges. The vacation from Vacation Express includes:
- Round-trip airfare from Atlanta (ATL), Cincinnati (CVG), Nashville (BNA), New York (JFK), Richmond (RIC), Boston (BOS), Baltimore (BWI), Chicago (MDW), or Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Alternate departure dates/gateways may be available for additional fee(s). Please call (800) 470-3711 to inquire about your specific travel needs.
- 6- or 7-night all-inclusive stay in a ocean-view room at the Grand Oasis Palm in Cancun
- All buffet and a la carte meals; dining
- Unlimited alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks
- Unlimited access to the onsite gym
- Daily and nightly activities
- Complimentary use of paddleboats, kayaks, and surfboards
- All gratuities
Hotel at a Glance: Grand Oasis Palm
Grand Oasis Palm is all about family fun. Kids ages 4â€“12 can play all day in the kids club, which features supervised activities, gaming zones equipped with Xbox and Wii consoles, and a kids-only pool and playground. There's even a separate buffet with kid-friendly foods. There are more than a few activities for adults, too, including a 9-hole golf course, a relaxing spa, and beach parties.
- Beachfront resort: Grand Oasis Palm overlooks 650 feet of white-sand Caribbean beach, where guests can borrow paddleboards, surfboards, and kayaks.
- Number of bars: 10, including a tequila lounge and swim-up bar
- Local and international cuisine: The resort's 10 buffet and a la carte eateries include a Mexican-fusion sushi bar and a steakhouse.
- Experience Mexico: The all-inclusive resort showcases traditional Mexican cuisine, tequilas and wines, and cultural performances.
- Play a round of golf: at the nearby 9-hole course at Oasis Cancun. Guests receive complimentary greens fees.
- Outdoor recreation: infinity pool, beach volleyball, lighted tennis courts, and a multi-sports court
CancÃºn: Cool White Sands and Mayan Relics
Located on a barrier island shaped like the number seven, CancÃºn's Hotel Zone juts into the Caribbean Sea at the northeast tip of Mexico's YucatÃ¡n Peninsula. With the sea on one side and freshwater lagoons on the other, it's a popular spot for sailing and snorkeling. Although the beaches and barrier reefs are a major draw, the geography is equally enticing further inland, where you can dive into an underground river or take a speedboat through a mangrove jungle.
CancÃºn pulls in millions of visitors each year, so escaping the crowds and the party atmosphere isn't always easy, but a visit to Playa Delfines offers a chance for sunbathing in relative seclusion. Resorts have yet to encroach upon this stretch of sand, and it's especially popular with surfers.
The stone columns of El Rey Ruins, an ancient Mayan site dating back to the second and third centuries BCE, lie within the cityâ€™s Hotel Zone. For a Mayan-themed day trip, take a 1.5-hour drive from CancÃºn down the coast to Tulum, a pre-Columbian walled city located on a bluff overlooking the seaâ€”one of the YucatÃ¡n Peninsula's most visited Mayan ruins. The Mayan city of ChichÃ©n ItzÃ¡, chosen as one of the New Seven Wonders of the World in 2007, is only a 2.5-hour drive from CancÃºn.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. From what airport does the deal depart? How much does it cost to fly from a city that isn't included in the deal options?
Deal options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. Deal options with full city names depart from an airport that is assigned at time of redemption with the tour operator. Departures from airports that are not included in the deal options may be available (and may cost more). Call Vacation Express at 1-800-470-3711 for pricing from any airport that isn't listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal?
â€¨Yes, please call us at 1-800-470-3711 to check availability and pricing.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? â€¨To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
4. Do I need to buy a Groupon for my child?
â€¨No, please contact us at 1-800-470-3711 for child pricing.
5. Can the person I'm traveling with fly from a different city? â€¨As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
6. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available?
â€¨We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, the "Groupon Promise" allows you to refund your voucher.
7. Is this deal priced per person? What does "per person, based on double occupancy" mean?
â€¨This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If only one person will be traveling, the person has to buy a voucher and pay a solo fee directly to Vacation Express at the time of booking. If you have further questions, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
8. Is the price advertised available on every date? â€¨ Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Vacation Express for details.
Love to travel? Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for travel tips, inspiration, and photos from around the world.