- AM06 circular table fan
- AM07 tower fan
Dyson Bladeless Fans
- Designed with Air Multiplier Technology
- Draws air in, accelerates it, and releases it smoothly
- Sleek blade-free design makes it safe and easy to clean
- Whisper quiet operation generates up to 75% less noise
- Consumes up to 30% less power than previous models
- 10 precision airflow settings
- Magnetized remote control can be stowed directly on the fan
- Oscillation control and touch tilt for easy airflow diversion
- Energy-saving sleep timer with preset intervals ranging from 15 minutes to 9 hours
- 2-year parts and labor warranty from Dyson
- Dimensions and weight:
- AM06: 19.7"x12"x3.9"; 4lb.
- AM07: 39.6"x7.5"x4.3"; 6.3lb.
James Dyson never cared much what things are supposed to look like. A trained artist and architect, he turned to engineering while struggling with a wheelbarrow stuck in the mud. This could be better, he thought. He replaced its wheels with a ball and dubbed the playful-looking tool the ballbarrow. His career began in earnest when he passed a local timber yard and stopped to admire its giant cyclone as it pulled sawdust from the air. Fifteen years and more than 5,000 prototypes later, he created a vacuum cleaner with cyclone technology rather than unreliable suction. The machine won consumers with its performance, and wowed the design community with its unusual look.
Today, Dysonâ€™s engineers follow their founderâ€™s example: identify problematic tools and make them better. They design vacuum cleaners, fans, heaters, hand dryers, and other tools. Though seemingly basic, each gadget incorporates cutting-edge proprietary technology. Dyson carefully guards its engineering secrets behind speech-absorbing walls, thumb-print screeners, and lion statues that spring to life when they smell an intruder. They did allow the Queen to visit for her Golden Jubilee, and they released some creations for display in New Yorkâ€™s MoMA, Londonâ€™s Victoria and Albert Museum, and others around the world.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.