BensBargains Press & Media Relations
BensBargains.net has been in operation since January, 2000. Over the last 14 years, it has grown from a hobby site run from a college dorm room into a thriving business located in the Los Angeles area. Bens Bargains is recognized as one of the premier bargain shopping destinations on the Internet, with millions of regular readers.
If you would like to speak with one of our deal experts or simply need a quote for an article, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you immediately! We are available for on-camera, Skype and phone interviews as well!
Bens Bargain's has been featured or mentioned in media outlets such as: (in order by most recent)
Best Doorbuster Deals for Thanksgiving Day - "To help you figure out which deals are worth excusing yourself from the table to pursue, we asked Ben’s Bargains Managing Editor Kristin Cook for picks of big-ticket doorbusters, pricey items that are deeply discounted but in limited supply."
Don't count on Black Friday for the best holiday deals: "While Black Friday may offer incredible deals, the truth is that "the odds of scoring one without camping out at the store are pretty low," noted Kristin Cook, managing editor at BensBargains.com.
11 Worst Things to Buy at Walmart - "According to Kristin Cook, managing editor of deals Web site Ben’s Bargains, Amazon and Best Buy often beat Walmart on Blu-ray DVD prices."
Holiday deals come early: "The experts at Ben’s Bargains now refer to the shopping season as 'Black November' since all month long you can pretty much find what used to be Black Friday-caliber deals."
Black Friday no longer the kick-off of holiday discount season: "We've already started to see some very early "pre-Black Friday" deals, but the big sales probably won't start to hit until after Halloween," said Kristin Cook, managing editor of Ben's Bargains.
The best deals in October: "This month Yahoo Shopping has teamed up with Ben’s Bargains to bring you some excellent values."
Christmas already on retailers’ minds: "Deal experts with Ben’s Bargains say we’re about to see Black Friday-caliber deals from now through early November, in particular in tablets, outerwear and sportswear."
8 Things We Already Know About the 2014 Holiday Shopping Season - "Meanwhile, the discount-shopping site Ben’s Bargains anticipates that tablet prices will hit rock bottom in early November, and that prices for sports apparel and winter clothing will be cheaper in mid-November than they will be around Black Friday."
Yahoo Finance / Kiplinger - "Many big-box retailers have special prices on popular items for a limited time -- a week or sometimes just a day, says Kristin Cook, managing editor of Ben's Bargains."
Kiplinger - "Another reason finding deals online can be easier than in a store is the plethora of deal sites that do the bargain hunting for you, such as Ben’s Bargains."
- Business 2.0 - "Ben just earned his Master's in Mechanical Engineering, but he hasn't bothered looking for a job yet."
- The Tribune - "searches each day for the best deals and coupons on the Web."
- MSN Money - "can alert you to killer bargains around the Web"
- PC World - "I like their no-nonsense, get-right-to-business attitude."
- Computer Gaming World - "Bensbargains.net has deal highlights on many tech goods, such as hard drives and cases"
- LinkShare - "Five years later, his site, BensBargains.net, not only supported him in earning his undergrad degree, but also funded his Masters in Mechanical Engineering."
- Popular Science Blog - "[BensBargains] serving announcements of big rebate offers, coupon codes and close-out deals is usually a first stop."
- Los Angeles Times - "BensBargains.net specialize(s) in tracking down and highlighting great deals available on the Web."
- Revenue Magazine - "Ben predicts sales through his comparison shopping site BensBargains.net will be "huge" in November and December because of his reputation as a bargain hunter."
- Other references: Comcast Local Edition, Chinese World News, KABC Radio, etc...